09-30-2007, 03:03 AM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Test] Test Update notes: September 4th(0)
- Numerous icon changes to harvestables!
- The mender has been "re-trained" due to their customer skills and now items are repairable in equipped slots as well as general inventory slots using both the Repair single item and "Repair All" options on the mender.
- Bows have been slightly re-worked due to proccing other weapons.
- When a player joins or leaves a raid, other members in the raid receive notification in the raid channel.
- Moving or swapping players between groups should not display any notifications.
- Players in the same group as the new member joining/leaving will receive 2 notifications, one in the raid channel and one in the group channel. This is by design so log parsers can track players joining and leaving.
-Requiem of Reflection: triggered effect can occur for any hostile spell type cast on group members, not just when taking damage.
-Devastation Fist - Improved reuse speed from 5 to 3 minutes. Can be used against all NPC opponents, but damage varies depending on the difficulty of the opponent. Self-stifle duration set to 10 seconds. NPCs that are still alive gain a 30s immunity timer to further Devastation Fists.
Legends of Norrath:
- The tinkered charm can no longer be used against players
- If a player cons red to you then hostile spells will no longer use the improved chance for the spell to hit.
- Legends of Norrath Tradeskill items no longer consume a charge when you fail to create the recipe.