EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 03-12-2006, 09:27 AM
A Fallen Diplomat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Oggok

I'm going to be AFK for 2+ weeks so won't get to some of these fixes. I have a few ideas on the bag mod and will get that set up first when I get back.

As for the longer undress button. . .

Are you talking about on the start button mod or on the player window mod?
Unread 03-12-2006, 04:08 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Grobb

On the Start Button Mod where you have the settings for the Master Volume and the Video Settings.I modded one of the Video Settings to use as my Undress Button But I was thinking maybe another way was to Put a push style button the size of the Master Volume slider just above it to use as a Undress Button. Just an Idea my friend.
Unread 03-12-2006, 06:33 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

That would be really easy for you to throw in there. If you look at my player window I have an undress button in there. Can copy that over to the start button mod and make it stretchy, maybe add a default image (the player one only shows on hover in).

I won't be adding this to my Start Button however, it will have to be a custom job. My player window already has an undress button, so I won't be duplicating any features.
Unread 03-24-2006, 09:14 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Thumbs Up Great work maddbomber

Hey great job on the tracking window

Some things I hope you will add to your next update:

-Be able to double-click to start tracking (Instead of highlighting name, clicking on 'Start Tracking' icon.

-Be able to start tracking AND still have the tracking window open (not sure if this can be done)

Unread 03-25-2006, 08:15 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Permafrost
Default Click to Cast Group Window question

First of all, this mod is incredible- I LOVE it!!

I have a question- will this modification only work with your group window? I really prefer the group window mod that I used to use from Profit UI (file attached). Can your mod be altered to work with another group window or is it pretty well tied to the group window included in your download?
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.xml (34.8 KB, 416 views)
Unread 05-02-2006, 12:48 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Runnyeye
Default Bag mod

First off I wanna tell you it is awsome, love it

But one thing bugs me, I setup the bags and than set them to frame only,
but when I log out and back in the bank bags have all gone black exept for
one row on the left side, if you where to add a fix button in the frame only
setting I would love ya forever
Unread 05-05-2006, 12:36 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Group Click to Cast X2

Love the Group Click to Cast X2. It's especially helpful if you only play a healer part-time like me.

Problem: Can't get the mod to trigger "Cure: Lethal Abolishment" as the group cure. When I click the button to trigger the group spell, EQ2 gives the error message:

Could not find spell book entry for :Lethal Abolishment

Note that issuing the command:

/useability Cure: Lethal Abolishment

does work in EQ2.

Suggestion: It would be nice if the single target spells would NOT fire off if the debuff icon isn't present.

Suggestion: Would love to have the Group window expanded to include the Player Window to allow self-cures via the same click approach. Data from the Default Player Window is sufficient.

Suggestion: I love small UI pieces as much as the next guy (who loves small UI pieces) . . . but those debuff icons are tiny! OK, maybe I'm too old, or my screen res is too high . . . but making the icons 2x current size would be welcome, at least in this corner.

Great mod, and thanks!
Unread 07-01-2006, 12:07 AM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Crushbone
Default Player/Group click-to-cast/cure

Having a problem on these with my Dirge. Any spell with an apostrophe (') in the title will not work. No error message, and if I manually type in game, for example, /useability Harl's Kindling Strain it does work. I've double-checked that I listed the spell names correctly, spelled useability correctly, put quotation marks at the beginning and end of the spell line, everything's in order. Spell names that are not possessive, like Lucky Boon, work fine in the ui.

I love this UI on my shadowknight, especially for the free space it gives me in my hotbars. Any idea why it's not working/how to fix it?
Unread 07-13-2006, 05:52 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Lucan DLere
Default MaddBomber_Group Click to Cast

worked great untill I added the kingdom of Sky expantion. Worked great even after Sony LU 24. Just not workign after KoS. Is there something I should know.

What's not working is the player window buttons. i.e. night vision, panic...

Also the click to cast buttons have never worked for me (on the group menu) even before all the updates, and I have followed the instructions. what did i miss?

Many thanks even though it's not fully working I still use it and recomend it
Unread 07-20-2006, 02:01 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default MaddBomber's Player Window (w/ wo/ pets)

MaddBomber's Player Window (w/ wo/ pets)

I am having a couple problems. I use both your group and player window mods, but the click to cure does not work for the player window. I do not even get a error message when I try to use it. Also, there seems to be a gfx problem, if I have 2 Poison on me the 2 shows up, but also another 2, which is a little bigger overlaps it again making it difficult to read.

Your help would be appreciated. I tried just having the player window mod loaded had the same problem.

Great work btw!
Unread 07-20-2006, 02:19 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Heya, I don't play anymore. Military, making preps to deploy so online games don't work with me anymore, for a while.

I'm running off memory as I don't have the game or my code to go off of.

Each spell, on top of a name, has a number with it. If you replace the name with the number you can cast that spell. The way my code is set up, the ' may change the command (make it stop) wich is why your spells don't work. If you use a number instead it should not have this problem.

To find out the number, drag a spell to your chat bar. It should show the name in brackets. Highlight that and hit <ctrl> and " c " together to copy the text. Open up notepad in windows and do a <ctrl> " p " to paste to the text pad. It should give you some code with a number and the name. That number is the number you should try in place of the name.

Let me know if this works for you. Try the command in game with the number instead to make sure it is working in game at least.
Unread 07-20-2006, 04:32 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Thanks for getting back to me! Hope deployment goes well!

EDIT: Had to futz around with the directions a bit to get it to work. Basically no brackets around the spell name, and for the life of me I can't get it to highlight the full name of the spell unless I put some spaces or chat ahead of it in the chat bar and copy it all. Once that's done, though, it works fine.

Since MadBomber's deployed (and may he return home safe and sound!), if anyone is interested I'm willing to make a post of the ability numbers for all classes and spells I currently play. It won't be a BIG list - most of my characters are in their teens or twenties - but it might help some people out there having problems similar to mine.

Last edited by Lodrelhai : 09-04-2006 at 04:49 AM.
Unread 10-09-2006, 12:36 PM
A Griffon

Send a message via ICQ to anfrey Send a message via AIM to anfrey Send a message via MSN to anfrey Send a message via Yahoo to anfrey

i've been meaning to download your bag mod... so i've got a question... what is that "alignment fix" button for? also, with the "control instructions" ... is this to set a default for other characters? or does this NEED to be done to save my settings?

sir ansfrid takahityo of mithaniel marr — paladin, amorer, and guild advisor for the <knightshift>
Unread 10-17-2006, 12:50 AM
A Grassland Beetle

The alignment fix button is to correct errors. It's rare, but every once in a while when I change a setting in-game for a bag, the graphics for that bad do something wonky. Alignment fix corrects that.

The control instructions set the default size and column number for all bags and boxes on ALL your characters. By default, the bag mod will open bags with 4 columns, each 38 pixels wide. You can change those in-game, but when you switch characters or log out, the in-game changes are not saved. Using the control instructions makes a universal change to that default.

Unfortunately, I know of no way to save bags with different sizes or numbers of columns - ie, you can't have the bags for Char A load 2 columns wide while Char B loads them 3 wide, nor can Char A have some bags that are 1 column and some bags that are 2 by default.
Unread 10-17-2006, 01:15 AM
A Griffon

Send a message via ICQ to anfrey Send a message via AIM to anfrey Send a message via MSN to anfrey Send a message via Yahoo to anfrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodrelhai
The alignment fix button is to correct errors. It's rare, but every once in a while when I change a setting in-game for a bag, the graphics for that bad do something wonky. Alignment fix corrects that.

The control instructions set the default size and column number for all bags and boxes on ALL your characters. By default, the bag mod will open bags with 4 columns, each 38 pixels wide. You can change those in-game, but when you switch characters or log out, the in-game changes are not saved. Using the control instructions makes a universal change to that default.

Unfortunately, I know of no way to save bags with different sizes or numbers of columns - ie, you can't have the bags for Char A load 2 columns wide while Char B loads them 3 wide, nor can Char A have some bags that are 1 column and some bags that are 2 by default.
ah i see... so the changes are across the board for all characters... it's like defining a new setup for all bags rather than truly customizing bagsize for each character. thanks for the reply and the info

sir ansfrid takahityo of mithaniel marr — paladin, amorer, and guild advisor for the <knightshift>
Unread 11-14-2006, 11:32 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Lucan DLere
Send a message via MSN to wiire

Hi Im wondering if someone could update this http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4171

to work after EoF? Thank you.
Unread 11-15-2006, 12:56 PM
A Grove Wisp

Not working for LU29....*twitch* I have become so reliant on these bags....I am lost without them.

Thank you for what you have come up with...it's a crafter's dream.

I'm with wiire...I really love these bags and want to fix them so badly but I have no clue when it comes to programming.
Unread 11-15-2006, 01:02 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Same here. Weird what will break - the inventory mod I have worked fine without having the two new slots, but the bag mod is broken.
Unread 11-15-2006, 01:15 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodrelhai
Same here. Weird what will break - the inventory mod I have worked fine without having the two new slots, but the bag mod is broken.
this is due to bags using the new iconbank system.

Unread 09-08-2007, 12:00 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Oasis
Default If anyone updated for themselves ...

Hi folks, I absolutely love MaddBomber's 100% custom bag mod. I know he isn't playing anymore, but if ne1 updated this mod for themselves, can you post? I love this mod, but don't know how to fix it! I wouldn't even know where to start.

Thanks in advance!
Unread 09-13-2007, 01:42 PM
A Berserk Golem

Default slight adjustment needed

Madbombers group window (click to cast), I love this mod. It has the most usable functionality of all the similar mods. There is, however room for 1 improvement that I see. When my resolution settings are at 1024x768 the life and health bars are huge and take up too much screen room. When resolution settings are at 1280x1024 the icons are too small and make fast clicking difficult. I would like to see this mod adjusted to have smaller bars and larger clickable icons. And of course I would like to see the matching player/pet bar adjusted the same.

Last edited by zabom : 09-13-2007 at 02:43 PM.
Unread 04-22-2008, 02:41 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Default Tracking Update

44.042208 - Updated to allow the frame to fade with your frame settings.[/indent]
Unread 04-22-2008, 07:04 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddbomber83 View Post
44.042208 - Updated to allow the frame to fade with your frame settings.[/indent]
So glad to see you again! I take it you're home safe and sound from deployment?

Unread 04-22-2008, 08:46 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Hehe yes, from 2 of them actually. Thank you for noticing! You just became my favorite person of this moment.