EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-15-2007, 02:28 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Crash upon zoning / opening journal / grouping

All in the title, any idea whats up - is it profit? - Used it for some time now, on numerous accounts.

All seems to be ok for all other chars, just for one in particular since update it has suddenly started to kick me back to desktop when I group / Zone etc
Unread 01-15-2007, 02:54 AM
A Brown Bear

Delete your uisettings.ini file for the character and/or load the settings from another.
Unread 01-15-2007, 08:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Nektulos

I think it's not ProfitUi problem, since that happened to me on default UI when i created a new alt (didnt load new at start, but when grped with friends it just crashed).
Unread 01-15-2007, 09:24 AM
A Young Mystail Rat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

This is seemingly becoming a common issue. It doesn't seem to matter if you're using the Default UI or a Custom one... The only fix I have discovered to this is logging in another character, Getting a quest or forming a group. I have tried many different avenues all the way down to a full re-install and complete patch of EQ2 all-together. The only fix I have found is just that. I have updated my DX drivers, Updated my Video drivers, Updated.NET and done complete file scans. I don't know why this works but it seems to be the only current solution.

NOTE: Deleting your character.ini file does not work. And this issue is not limited to a specific UI.
Unread 01-15-2007, 12:05 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Befallen

There is a building thread on this issue in the EQ2 forums. I posted a message on how I fixed the problem with my system and still used the custom UI pieces that I always use. I am placing a link here if you wish to read it. I played all weekend with no crashes so I know it is fixed for now.

http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/e...=198391&page=4