EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 09-24-2004, 09:27 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default Questions

Few Questions.

1) There are no Gamestop places, EB games and Mediaplay are all we get , ne ideas on how i can pre order? i want to play eq2 when it comes out and the CC thing looks cool.
2) EQ2 is "scheduled" to come out in like 1 month and 21 days, right?

I cant wait for EQ 2
Unread 09-25-2004, 02:58 AM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

1- You should be able to pre-order online and have the starter kit shipped to you. Be sure to ask the site via email before pre-ordering, though.

2- No. The release date is 2004. Anything more specific was pulled out of a certain unpleasant portion of somebody's anatomy.
Unread 10-12-2004, 04:56 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Aye, the est. date of release given by distributors is their best guess. I would look more for a Christmas release though as there seems to be no end in sight for the closed beta portion. You can pre-order the game through the official EQ 2 website and I believe they mail you the pre-order cd's upon placing your order.
Unread 10-12-2004, 08:19 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banalan
Aye, the est. date of release given by distributors is their best guess. I would look more for a Christmas release though as there seems to be no end in sight for the closed beta portion. You can pre-order the game through the official EQ 2 website and I believe they mail you the pre-order cd's upon placing your order.
The EQ 2 website does allow you to pre order from there, and they send the start up edition after your order has been set. I however, reserved a copy at GameStop's store near me when they announced that preorders are now being taken. Later they decided to release VIA Their website the start up kit for collecters edition.

Since I ordered from GameStop, I am now stuck with them and miss out on the extra goodies everyone else got in the mail