EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 04-13-2010, 05:25 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Bags randomly Moving

Not sure if it is me or something i have done wrong. But everytime i window out my bags drop on the screen and would eventually end up off screen (i wondow out a lot on raids to try and get timers)

While this is not a major issue i am a bit OCD about where my windows are.

is there something i can do to stop this from happening? I have tried locking the windows and that did not work either.

I run in 1680x1050
Unread 04-14-2010, 07:03 PM
A Griffawn

Server: Runnyeye

This is a game bug, and a pretty old one by that.
Unread 04-14-2010, 07:09 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Permafrost

that same thing happened to me when i made my bags smaller they moved to the bottom of the screen and it bugged me to no end so i just made them back the standard size and that fixed it.
Unread 04-14-2010, 10:51 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Antonia Bayle

I recently had a similar issue with my bags resizing, no matter how often I sized them the way I wanted and saved my settings.

In your primary EQ2 folder, locate the UI Settings file for your character. It will be named "Server Name_Character_eq2_uisettings.xml". For example my main would be "Antonia Bayle_Wrehn_eq2_uisettings.xml". Right click on the file and select Open With, and open it with your Notepad program.

Do a search for "bag_clone" (Ctrl-F to search). Delete from "<Window Name" to "</window>" for each line you see with bag_clone in it. Save the file, reload the game, and reset your bags. Log out to your character select screen, and log back in. Your saving should be set properly now.

Hope this helps. I would suggest either copying your ui settings file before editing it, or edit the ui settings for another character. If something goes wrong, delete the file and /load_uisettings from another character.