EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > Wish List

Unread 11-20-2005, 04:26 AM
A Forest Scavenger
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Mistmoore
Default Group/Raid Combo

Ok i tried to do this on my own and failed. What i would like to see is the Raid window become my permanent group window. What i want is the normal raid window minus the background colors (transparent background) but i want the raid window to display group members in the first box even if im not raiding.

As it is now the only way to show your group in the raid window is to belong to a raid. Then and only then can you see your group. I am looking to make the raid my permanent group window, leaving it up all the time(thus the transparent backgrounds and borders.

I would also like it scaled down to about 3/4 size maybe even 1/2 not sure till i see it.

All of which in the same style/theme/setup as the default raid window currently uses.
Can any of you supermodders out there hook this one up for me?

I think im confusing myself, so i descided to make an example graphic of what i am looking for.

Unread 11-20-2005, 05:08 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Hmm interesting might be something a Guru could do should have maybe tryed the requests thread first

MorpheusDead

“It is a curious thing, that God learned Greek when he wished to turn author--and even more curious that he did not learn it better.” (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)