EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > eXtremeUI

Unread 02-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis
Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin
Default eXtremeUI Feedbad

Post any issues with this release in this thread.

Thanks
Unread 02-07-2008, 04:54 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default 1900 x 1200 reso

hey guys when will you all update the res to be bigger then the 1600. I have a 24 inch screen and would love to get even better res. let me know.
I often forget to check forums.
[email protected]
Unread 04-11-2008, 03:16 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Please help with errors

Hello... (love the ui) just wondering how do you get the background transparent? I looked thru and cannot seem to find where/how to do this? Also getting an error on login Tmain_GUI, SL:237, Unhandled Error it only seems to update about 28% and then stops, However I can get in game and ui looks good except some aspects of quickswitch/ info center and others like achievment window are missing. Main problem is an Error msg that POPS up EVERY time i zone saying ----The detrimental window is not present. You will not be able to see any detrimental effects on your char until you update your ui----Any help appreciated

Edit: Ty very much. Took out the extreme folder and reinstalled everything---Works great now. Also reinstalled info center etc.. and working well. The only issue not fixed is the transparency thing. I know about the window settings but the problem is i have a black bar across the bottom and top of the screen (about 2inches) that does not let any windows ie; chat or bars go transparent this just seems weird. It doesnt seem to matter even after reinstalling. Even in default so its not an extreme issue i dont think. Thanks for the GREAT UI!!!!!

Last edited by bennythedog : 04-18-2008 at 12:55 PM.
Unread 04-14-2008, 01:48 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Hi Landiin, now I have also your Henchman eXtremeUI version 1-1-7 and LU44.

-----
1. probem (priority 1)

My Chara is a Warden.

My Cure buttons for group and player are not working.

I think thats a problem with the german äöüÄÖÜ.

A "Warden" is in german "Wärter".

If I put the mouse over a button I can read followed:
"Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.HenchmanPlayerCures.W | rter.Arcane.Hint"

You can see the problem with äöü...

If I clicked on it nothing happens...

-----
2. problem:

At the group cure buttons the hover effekt (gray squares) are above the icons over the health bars...

-----
3. problem:

Still the point problem with the percent infos (top left, green).
10.5% would be written as 105% on all percent infos...

-----
BTW: My resolution are 1024x 768 ... EDIT: Ups I mean: 1280x1024 (Sorry it was late )

Last edited by Wolffire : 04-15-2008 at 01:41 AM.
Unread 04-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffire View Post
Hi Landiin, now I have also your Henchman eXtremeUI version 1-1-7 and LU44.

Just the kind of feed back I need I'll get these issues rectified ASAP!
Unread 04-14-2008, 02:38 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennythedog View Post
Hello... (love the ui) just wondering how do you get the background transparent? I looked thru and cannot seem to find where/how to do this?
Go to window settings and set backgroup transparency to full;
Quote:
Also getting an error on login Tmain_GUI, SL:237, Unhandled Error
This was fixed in the latest release of henchman.
Quote:
it only seems to update about 28% and then stops, However I can get in game and ui looks good except some aspects of quickswitch/ info center and others like achievment window are missing. Main problem is an Error msg that POPS up EVERY time i zone saying ----The detrimental window is not present. You will not be able to see any detrimental effects on your char until you update your ui----Any help appreciated
I would suggest deleting all the contents of the folder you put eXtreme in. Go to eXtremeUI's tab and update and reinstall it.

The infocenter is not included with eXtremeUI You have to download it from the real authors page. The other windows are not even modded by eXtermeUI and is why I say you should delete the contents of your custom folder.
Unread 04-15-2008, 06:45 PM
A Coastal Crab

After this morning's update, all status bars (health, loading percentage, etc) are showing up completely black. The xp menu in the top left corner isn't visible anymore. The windows are still there and options can be tweaked.
Any solution to this annoying problem?

edit : After removing all files in the UI/eXtreme directory and reinstalling it, the problem was solved. Probably some files were corrupted during the update. So... Problem solved! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by GhoruTheDust : 04-16-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Unread 04-18-2008, 02:57 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtraffic
I love 95% of extreme. The one place where I feel there is a superior product is in the clock/compass. I really like the Milquetowst clock and compass better than the extreme one. The only reason I think the Milquetowst one is better is because it provides red/green temperature indicators based on the direction you are facing so it is easy and intuitive to see whether the heading will cause the x,y coordinates to increase or decrease.

I would love to see that capability integrated into the extreme compass. Barring that I would like to be able to use the Milquetowst clock/compass with extreme, and therein lies my problem. To this point I have not been able to figure out a way to make the two play nice. The only change I am able to produce is a reversion back to the eq2 default clock compass. As I am not hugely experienced with customizing my ui I could well be doing something wrong...or maybe there just isn't a way to integrate the Milquetowst piece into the overall extreme ui...
Oh missed your request for this release because you posted on the comments in the download section.

Any how, Your request has been granted, in the next release you will see the change. ETA; a couple of days, still doing some code centralizing once that is all done I'll get it out.
Unread 04-20-2008, 10:35 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Question I deleated everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhoruTheDust View Post
After this morning's update, all status bars (health, loading percentage, etc) are showing up completely black. The xp menu in the top left corner isn't visible anymore. The windows are still there and options can be tweaked.
Any solution to this annoying problem?

edit : After removing all files in the UI/eXtreme directory and reinstalling it, the problem was solved. Probably some files were corrupted during the update. So... Problem solved! Keep up the good work!
I am also experiencing this issue. however I deleated the whole file and reinstalled it and I AM STILL having this issue. It was working fine before I installed Henchmen new file. HELP!!!
Unread 04-21-2008, 06:52 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

I've tested the latest 4/28/08 (ver 04282008) update and with a clean install it works fine. I thought I tested the one before that but maybe I didn't.
Unread 04-21-2008, 01:19 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Landiin I've still problems with the cure buttons on my warden char.

"Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.HenchmanPlayerCures.Parent.Parent.Par ent.Parent.Parent.Custom.Procedures.GetSubClass.SubClass.Arcane.Hint"
(There is no space on the "Parent" this space from the forum

On a click nothing happen...

The numbers 1 to 5 are still not over the cure pictures.

Oh and on the Raid window the numbers 1-5 (cure-buttons) are over the player name AND 1-5 over the health bars. I have only 10 pixel left to click on the player to switch my target to him

Last edited by Wolffire : 04-21-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Unread 04-21-2008, 02:27 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Oh, the joys of subclass detection, welcome to the club. I assume you use my code?

Haven't seen your cures code, but don't forget the OnHoverIn, the DD is not available on login as I recently reconfirmed.

Last edited by gm9 : 04-21-2008 at 02:30 PM.
Unread 04-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Oh, the joys of subclass detection, welcome to the club. I assume you use my code?

Haven't seen your cures code, but don't forget the OnHoverIn, the DD is not available on login as I recently reconfirmed.

Yea basically used yours, no reason to go out and find out what Guardian looks like in other languages if someone else has already did the foot work:P

Funny thing is, some DD is available.. Like Name and zone your in. As The game will populate the players name just before the zoning window's visible property is set to false but a crap load of other data isn't there. I'm trying my best to not having to translate the class name more then once, but its not looking good. Was so easy getting it to work for only one language :P
Unread 04-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Landiin I've still problems with the cure buttons on my warden char.

"Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.HenchmanPlayerCures.Parent.Parent.Par ent.Parent.Parent.Custom.Procedures.GetSubClass.SubClass.Arcane.Hint"
(There is no space on the "Parent" this space from the forum

On a click nothing happen...

The numbers 1 to 5 are still not over the cure pictures.

Oh and on the Raid window the numbers 1-5 (cure-buttons) are over the player name AND 1-5 over the health bars. I have only 10 pixel left to click on the player to switch my target to him
Are you talking about the player window or group window?

About the raid window; I noticed that two the other day. Just click on the players level, its a safe spot. I'm working on better placement, but I don't want the raid window to be much bigger.
Unread 04-22-2008, 01:53 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
Yea basically used yours, no reason to go out and find out what Guardian looks like in other languages if someone else has already did the foot work:P
Of course, I also posted it somewhere for everybody to use.

Quote:
Funny thing is, some DD is available.. Like Name and zone your in. As The game will populate the players name just before the zoning window's visible property is set to false but a crap load of other data isn't there. I'm trying my best to not having to translate the class name more then once, but its not looking good. Was so easy getting it to work for only one language :P
Tell me about it. It's strange that the name would available but not the rest of user specific DD, no? That is why one of the possibilities is to lookup the subclass via the name, but the users would have to write the subclass for each of their characters into the quick login file, for example. But as I mentioned recently to dragowulf, users don't like to edit files, so I'll pass on that possibility.
Unread 04-22-2008, 02:13 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Quote:
Are you talking about the player window or group window?

About the raid window; I noticed that two the other day. Just click on the players level, its a safe spot. I'm working on better placement, but I don't want the raid window to be much bigger.
I talking about the player AND group window:

- The numbers only on the wrong place at the group window.
- No spell is working at player, group and raid window
- raid window size is correct, but why do you use two hovers for one player?
Unread 04-22-2008, 02:25 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
I talking about the player AND group window:

- The numbers only on the wrong place at the group window.
- No spell is working at player, group and raid window
- raid window size is correct, but why do you use two hovers for one player?
Is this with the current ver 04222008? It was all working when I exited the game and zipped it up.

There are two hovers on each player in the raid window because; one is for click to cast and the other is for click to cure. So you have a total of 10 buttons to use on raid as you do on each group member in the group window.
Unread 04-22-2008, 03:03 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Henchman said: 04222008

I test it now and doesn't work

Do you need a screenshot?

Oh and btw:
I use the G15 keyboard and now on the first screen I can't read my Char name like older versions... now I can read "EverQuest II"
Unread 04-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Henchman said: 04222008

I test it now and doesn't work

Do you need a screenshot?

Oh and btw:
I use the G15 keyboard and now on the first screen I can't read my Char name like older versions... now I can read "EverQuest II"
what does the buttons in Group, Player and Raid say when you mouse over them, also what class are you when testing these?

I can't help you with the G15 I do not mod for that.
Unread 04-22-2008, 03:31 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

I played as Warden (or German Wärter)

player window:
Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.HenchmanPlayerCures.Parent.Parent.Par ent.Parent.Parent.Custom.Procedures.GetSubClass.SubClass.Arcane.Hint

group window:
(1-5)
Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.HenchmanCast.Parent.Parent.Par ent.Parent.Parent.Custom.Procedures.GetSubClass.SubClass.Set1.Hint

and
(cure icons)
Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.HenchmanGroupCures.Parent.Parent.Par ent.Parent.Parent.Custom.Procedures.GetSubClass.SubClass.Arcane.Hint

raid window:
At the moment I don't know...

both for the arcane button, I hope no misspelling *g*

OH I have lost my last saves in Henchman for player and group window...
On player window the automatic function work but on group window i must manually write the casts... btw...
Unread 04-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
I played as Warden (or German Wärter)

player window:
Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.HenchmanPlayerCures.Parent.Parent.Par ent.Parent.Parent.Custom.Procedures.GetSubClass.SubClass.Arcane.Hint

group window:
(1-5)
Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.HenchmanCast.Parent.Parent.Par ent.Parent.Parent.Custom.Procedures.GetSubClass.SubClass.Set1.Hint

and
(cure icons)
Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.HenchmanGroupCures.Parent.Parent.Par ent.Parent.Parent.Custom.Procedures.GetSubClass.SubClass.Arcane.Hint

raid window:

both for the arcane button, I hope no misspelling *g*

OH I have lost my last saves in Henchman for player and group window...
On player window the automatic function work but on group window i must manually write the casts... btw...
Hmm looks like it is not finding the translation for you class.

As far as saves. Make sure you save after editing each class else the it will not save it. For example say you edited the class Fury and then changed over to a necro, edited it and then saved. The necro one is the only one that would get saved. So you would need to select Fury and then save for the fury one to also be saved. There was a reason for me doing it that way, but I can't recall why atm :/ lol
Unread 04-22-2008, 10:43 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Wolffire, extract this directly into you extreme's directory and then tell me what the buttons say on hover over.

Last edited by Landiin : 04-26-2009 at 07:25 AM.
Unread 04-23-2008, 01:12 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Quote:
Wolffire, extract this directly into you extreme's directory and then tell me what the buttons say on hover over.
player window:
Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.HenchmanPlayerCures.NoClass.Arcane.Hin t

group window:
(1-5)
Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.HenchmanCast.NoClass.Set1.Hint

and
(cure icons)
Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.HenchmanGroupCures.NoClass.Arcane.Hint

raid window:

Oh and I can see the start button
Unread 04-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

I see you have NoClass witch tells me that the script is running but it is just not triggering on Wärter. Have you tested this on an alt or another class? If so do you get the same results?

I am going to make me a warden tonight and see if it works for the English version of the name.
Unread 04-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Oh I think I have it fixed. It seems that SOE's parser totally ignores the XML declaration so no matter if you tell it to use utf-8 if it does not see the utf-8 BOM then it assumes it is ANSI. (BAD BAD BAD SOE BAD!!)

Try this patch, just extract into your extremeUI Directory

Last edited by Landiin : 04-26-2009 at 07:25 AM.