Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 04-02-2009, 12:35 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default new refresh window

what the heck is that thing supposed to do? cant seem to figure it out

that window stays empty no matter what.

is it supposed to show the spells entered in the filter window and tell you when these are back up? if so... doesnt work at all, window stays empty.

otherwise.. please enlighten me

//EDIT: just read what its supposed to do in the other thread - but like i said, window stays black
Unread 04-02-2009, 12:50 PM
A Weald Wolf

okay uhm... seems like ive made some progress with this thing.

but its acting kinda strange.

now ive added my 2 reactives to the preset (names had to be in german /bonkself).

still... the window is acting strange. first of all its not removing the entered spells from the regular maintained window, dunno if it should do that tho.

secondly: ive only entered my 2 reactives, but its also showing hateshield procs and holy watersprinkler and other stuff not on the filter list...

uhm... i guess that thing is freaking out in combination with german umlauts or whatever.

anyways, ill stick with the regular maintained window, completely sufficient to me
Unread 04-02-2009, 02:13 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Yah I doubt it will deal with non-English filters.

And no its not intended to filter the standard Maintained window.

I think the value of this window will become more apparent when I implement the ClickRecast... though I'm not sure that will work with non-English either.
Unread 04-02-2009, 05:55 PM
A Weald Wolf

youre probably correct and ill gladly test it out once its available. for some strange reason its showing bogus things for me. like im casting one of the filtered spells, and everything i cast after that (including procs but also permanent buffs) is also shown for some time, i havent really figured out yet
Unread 04-24-2009, 11:37 AM
A Brown Bear
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Maybe I am misunderstanding this window, or just not working proper for me. My understanding is that when I log in my Inquisitor, I bring up the settings screen and Click Inquisitor and apply. Then whenever I cast Penance it will show it in the refresh window, like the maintained window, only filtered to this one also, correct?

If that is the way it is supposed to work, nothing ever shows in the refresh window for me. I have looked but not found a thread pertaining to this issue but this one. Thank you for any help anyone can give me. In the meantime I am going to keep look for an answer.