EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 04-27-2007, 12:38 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Everfrost

the casting bar background use to beable to be transparent now it is not, anyway to make that option again? same for the background on when you discover an item or a named part of a zone.
Unread 04-27-2007, 01:01 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Effects were intentionally changed to align top, right. I played with the auto setting but didn't like how it would fill from bottom to top if the bottom edge of your window was closer to the bottom of the screen. If you prefer a top, left ordering, delete the whole VolumeFill="..." attribute. If you like the default auto fill, change the value to "Auto".

The Cast bar was not changed and appears to be working the same.
Unread 04-28-2007, 02:07 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

As always Zonx your UI is the best! Thanks for all your work you've put into this and to everyone else out there if you really enjoy this UI Zonx's taking donation's to express your thanks!
Unread 04-28-2007, 02:22 PM
A Brown Bear

Zonx in which file would i find that volume fill?
Unread 04-29-2007, 05:08 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx View Post
If you prefer a top, left ordering, delete the whole VolumeFill="..." attribute.
worked, thx!

eq2ui_mainhud_effects.xml
Unread 04-29-2007, 09:04 PM
A Brown Bear

thanks alot for the file info
Unread 05-06-2007, 01:00 AM
A Coastal Crab

Button for quest sharing seems to missing. Or its just me blind?
Unread 05-14-2007, 11:53 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Wink Persona Window Stats

Hiya Zonx mate, great UI. I have one issue i have noticed, on the Persona window on the Stats tab the Critical Readouts (and Casting/reuse timers etc) dopnt seem to update for what equipment i have on, is this a known issue
? I remember it definatley worked b4, caus it would turn green.
I know this is an additional fetish feature but its really useful to see the effect equipment / skills etc have
Get back to me when you have time, or if a knowledgable person knows of a post i missed about this, please point me in the right direction.
Cheers
Unread 05-27-2007, 12:28 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default LFG not working

Zonx awesome job again! just installed 8.7 been using fetish forever now since 2.6 you all ways fix the glitches when you know about them. So I didn't see anyone say this yet but the LFG window does not work=(
Everything else is great.
Keep it up please.
I love this UI
Unread 06-04-2007, 08:40 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Default Music on at login, and fontsize reset at load saved.

How do I get it to stop ignoring my SOUND settings? I keep the music off, as it isn't realistic and I prefer realism, but each time I log in a character, the music is 40%, the master vol and another volume i forget also are about 40-50% no matter what I set the to last time.

Also, when I do a Save UI settings, when I go to load them some time later, the chat window font size is set to 16 instead of 20 how I have mine always.

Oh also is there any way to delete a chat channel that is stuck? for example, I have a Good character, that had Evil_Crafting as a channel but I am warned at login that the char doesn't qualify so cannot access it. but it does grab a channel number and lock me from using that # which is annoying. I try to do the leave button doesn't work says I am not IN that channel I also tried a /leave Evil_Crafting which also doesn't seem to work.. ideas appreciated, thanks.
Unread 06-04-2007, 09:53 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

For the music volumes, look in your eq2_recent.ini file. It's just a text file and the sound volumes should look something like:
master_volume 0.680000
movie_volume 0.860000
music_volume 0.530000
combat_music_volume 0.600000
voice_volume 0.900000

The problem with the chat channels is common. Try this method here:
http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/p...60727&#4134001
A while back we didn't have this problem with loading incorrect chat channels but we did have a problem from corrupted ini files causing the game to crash all the time. Since the uisettings.ini file is in a binary format it's not as easy to see all the settings. I think this chat channel problem is a side effect of fixing the corrupted ini game crashing bug.
Unread 06-05-2007, 11:36 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Thank you for the quick reply, I do appreciate it.. um, I went into the file and changed the music to all 0's instead of the 0.40 it was at.. but when i log in it still resets.. not sure why.. the other UI's do not do that. I loaded in ProfitUI, ThorUI and GeZer UI, and I really really hope Fetish is kept up to date. the others, especially GeZer, have lots of bleck to them.. such as the headers on the chat boxes being MISSING, so you see 1 row of types text where it should say "Main" or "Combat" or Chat" title.. very annoying..and then one has duplicated info.. when in a group you have the group info, which it puts ME in also, and then when i target anyone i have the single target boxes like default and Fetish use but ALSO have another changed info box that has that and implied target and such.. i like the implied target idea a LOT, we should add that to Fetish, but when that IS active, The normal target boxes should not be there! 2 times of the same info is sloppy and also gets confusing.

the I)nventory is also sloppily done, in an effort to save space I guess, but, it doesn't need to always be open, so, it is much better to have the normal, larger I)nventory. also box headers are too tiny and do not all fit, and just loop sloppy o the other UIs that have some titles.. some don't!

SAVE ME PLEASE!!

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othesus View Post
For the music volumes, look in your eq2_recent.ini file. It's just a text file and the sound volumes should look something like:
master_volume 0.680000
movie_volume 0.860000
music_volume 0.530000
combat_music_volume 0.600000
voice_volume 0.900000

The problem with the chat channels is common. Try this method here:
http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/p...60727&#4134001
A while back we didn't have this problem with loading incorrect chat channels but we did have a problem from corrupted ini files causing the game to crash all the time. Since the uisettings.ini file is in a binary format it's not as easy to see all the settings. I think this chat channel problem is a side effect of fixing the corrupted ini game crashing bug.
Unread 06-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwonknu View Post
Thank you for the quick reply, I do appreciate it.. um, I went into the file and changed the music to all 0's instead of the 0.40 it was at.. but when i log in it still resets.. not sure why.. the other UI's do not do that. I loaded in ProfitUI, ThorUI and GeZer UI, and I really really hope Fetish is kept up to date. the others, especially GeZer, have lots of bleck to them.. such as the headers on the chat boxes being MISSING, so you see 1 row of types text where it should say "Main" or "Combat" or Chat" title.. very annoying..and then one has duplicated info.. when in a group you have the group info, which it puts ME in also, and then when i target anyone i have the single target boxes like default and Fetish use but ALSO have another changed info box that has that and implied target and such.. i like the implied target idea a LOT, we should add that to Fetish, but when that IS active, The normal target boxes should not be there! 2 times of the same info is sloppy and also gets confusing.

the I)nventory is also sloppily done, in an effort to save space I guess, but, it doesn't need to always be open, so, it is much better to have the normal, larger I)nventory. also box headers are too tiny and do not all fit, and just loop sloppy o the other UIs that have some titles.. some don't!

SAVE ME PLEASE!!

Thanks
I believe the sound problem lies with the Fetish startbutton.

I think if you delete the following from that file, the sound should go back to following your orders (or, if you're more into editing, change the values to what you want it to default to).

Quote:
<CheckboxStyle CheckboxSize="16,16" DisabledTextStyle="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" MouseOverSound="ui_mouseover" Name="collapse_checkbox" NormalTextStyle="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" RStyleActivated="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.MinimizeButton.minimize_but_normal" RStyleDefault="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.MinimizeButton.minimize_but_active_rect" RStyleDisabled="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.MinimizeButton.minimize_but_active_disabled" RStyleDisabledActivated="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.MinimizeButton.minimize_but_disabled" RStyleMouseOver="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.MinimizeButton.minimize_but_active_over" RStyleMouseOverActivated="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.OptionsButton.options_but_rollover" SetSound="ui_pressed" TextOffset="20,0" UnsetSound="ui_pressed"/>
<Checkbox Activated="true" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" LocalTooltip="Show Volume Controls" Location="19,63" Name="ShowVolumeCheckbox" OnActivate="
parent.size=&apos;36,82&apos;
LocalTooltip=&apos;Show Volume Controls&apos;
" OnDeactivate="
parent.ResetVol.Press=true
parent.size=&apos;96,108&apos;
LocalTooltip=&apos;Hide Volume Controls&apos;
OnDeactivate=OnDeactivate2" OnDeactivate2="
parent.size=&apos;96,108&apos;
LocalTooltip=&apos;Hide Volume Controls&apos;
" Rotation="0.250" ScrollExtent="17,16" Size="17,16" Style="collapse_checkbox" Tooltip="Show Volume Controls"></Checkbox>
<Button LocalText="Reset Volume" Location="3,81" Name="ResetVol" OnPress="parent.MasterVolume.Slider.Value=parent.VolMaster
parent.MasterVolume.Slider.Change=true
parent.MusicVolume.Slider.Value=parent.VolMusic
parent.MusicVolume.Slider.Change=true
parent.CombatVolume.Slider.Value=parent.VolCombat
parent.CombatVolume.Slider.Change=true
" ScrollExtent="91,24" Size="91,24" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">Reset Volume</Button>
<Page LocalTooltip="Master Volume Control" Location="34,2" Name="MasterVolume" ScrollExtent="60,26" Size="60,26" Tooltip="Master Volume Control">
<Sliderbar Location="1,11" Name="Slider" OnChange="
Master_Volume=(Value/20)
Master_Volume=(Value/20)
Parent.Val.text=(Master_Volume)
" ScrollExtent="60,13" Size="60,13" Style="/Fetish.SliderbarStyles.horz_sliderbar" UpperLimit="20" Value="8"/>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" LocalText="Master" Location="2,0" Name="Label" ScrollExtent="40,16" Size="40,16" TextColor="#88CCFF">Master</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" LocalText="0.400" Location="43,0" Name="Val" ScrollExtent="18,22" Size="18,16" TextColor="#88CCFF">0.400</Text>
</Page>
<Page LocalTooltip="Ambient Music Volume Control" Location="34,27" Name="MusicVolume" ScrollExtent="60,26" Size="60,26" Tooltip="Ambient Music Volume Control">
Music_Volume=(Value/20)
Music_Volume=(Value/20)
Parent.Val.text=(Music_Volume)
" ScrollExtent="60,13" Size="60,13" Style="/Fetish.SliderbarStyles.horz_sliderbar" UpperLimit="20" Value="10"/>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" LocalText="Music" Location="2,0" Name="Label" ScrollExtent="40,16" Size="40,16" TextColor="#88CCFF">Music</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" LocalText="0.500" Location="43,0" Name="Val" ScrollExtent="18,22" Size="18,16" TextColor="#88CCFF">0.500</Text>
</Page>
<Page LocalTooltip="Combat Music Volume Control" Location="34,54" Name="CombatVolume" ScrollExtent="60,26" Size="60,26" Tooltip="Combat Music Volume Control">
Combat_Music_Volume=(Value/20)
Combat_Music_Volume=(Value/20)
Parent.Val.text=(Combat_Music_Volume)
" ScrollExtent="60,13" Size="60,13" Style="/Fetish.SliderbarStyles.horz_sliderbar" UpperLimit="20" Value="8"/>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" LocalText="Combat" Location="2,0" Name="Label" ScrollExtent="40,16" Size="40,16" TextColor="#88CCFF">Combat</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" LocalText="0.400" Location="43,0" Name="Val" ScrollExtent="18,22" Size="18,16" TextColor="#88CCFF">0.400</Text>
</Page>
Please note that I haven't tried that, so I make no guarantee as to whether or not that will work. =)

You could always just delete the eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml file and (thus) use the default which won't do those things.
Unread 06-14-2007, 06:31 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Please note I've added serveral posts to the Customizations thread giving detailed instructions on how to make many of the most freaquently requested tweaks. This currently includes...

Editing RaidAbilities
Editing Default Volume Settings
Editing Market Favs
Customizing Personabar
Customizing Inventory
Customizing BagStrip

The FAQ also covers several common questions/issues.
Unread 06-21-2007, 10:34 AM
A Coastal Crab

I found a little bug...

When you're on the collection tab of the journal, you have those two nice "A" and "I" webbrowser buttons. Unfortunately they sometimes link to the wrong collection and not to the one next to them...

I'm not sure if things run out of sync when you'e just completed a collection. Have to check...

/cheers!
Unread 06-21-2007, 08:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

hmm...maybe I'm the only one this happens to, but everytime I click on the "A" or "I" for the queslog link that opens a browser, the game crashes
Unread 06-28-2007, 08:17 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Server: Crushbone

The Resuse Time modifier doesn't seem to be working properly.

I have the Cloak of Unrest, and when it proc's it decreases reuse times by 10%, but the indicator is showing no change.

EDIT: After digging around, the UI seems fine, so it must be an IG issue with something.

Last edited by lordebon : 06-29-2007 at 08:08 AM.
Unread 06-29-2007, 02:25 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

In the advance LFG windown if i hover my mouse over a group to see what the make up of the group is the game crashes with a criticle error
Unread 06-30-2007, 07:21 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default LFG Member Listing leads to Game Crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by numanoid View Post
In the advance LFG windown if i hover my mouse over a group to see what the make up of the group is the game crashes with a criticle error
I'm having the same problem that Numanoid is having, can make searches all I want, can even edit my LFG message, can also search for other groups looking for members, but if I were to hover my cursor over the group leader to see what they have in their group, EQ2 crashes to desktop with a critical error.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Unread 06-30-2007, 08:33 AM
A Brown Bear

Everytime I log in the Persona Bar disappears and I have to open the Persona Window and set it to open the Persona Bar again.

Also the chat window only moves the chat text up when the mouse is hovering over it. If I just type without moving my mouse over the chat windows then it looks like I am typing over the text that is already there in the chat windows.

Using 8.8 (base, no updates) and EQ2Map.
Unread 06-30-2007, 03:13 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Nektulos
Default Game Crash Due to LFG Window

Attached is a slightly modified version of the Fetish Nightfall LFG window, eq2ui_mainhud_lfg.xml.

This (should) fix the problem where your game crashes to desktop when you mouse over a Group Leader name, in the LFG tab of the window.

The problem, as I understand it, is that SOE made a redesign of how the tooltip associated with the 'Group Leader Name' field was implemented. This consisted of some additional code to the lfg xml file, which was missing from the Fetish version of the file.

Thus: When the game tried to generate the tooltip on mouseover, it lacked the necessary information and crashed.

I (took a chance) and cut-and-paste the new code into the Fetish file. It is working for me. Let me know if there are still problems with it.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_lfg.xml (46.8 KB, 258 views)
Unread 07-01-2007, 06:12 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Worked like a charm! Thanks again Faoj.
Unread 07-01-2007, 06:17 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Buying Quantity from Broker not Functioning

Not too sure if anyone's posted this yet, didn't see while I was checking around, but when I go to buy a stack or any other number of an item from the broker (Ctrl+Left Click) I don't get an option to do so, when I hover my cursor over it, it says I can, but the option doesn't come up is all.

Any help with this very minor inconvenience would be greatly appreciated. ^^

::Edit:: If this issue has been addressed someone mind posting me a link? lol ty^^
Unread 07-01-2007, 01:55 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krieglaster View Post
Not too sure if anyone's posted this yet, didn't see while I was checking around, but when I go to buy a stack or any other number of an item from the broker (Ctrl+Left Click) I don't get an option to do so, when I hover my cursor over it, it says I can, but the option doesn't come up is all.

Any help with this very minor inconvenience would be greatly appreciated. ^^

::Edit:: If this issue has been addressed someone mind posting me a link? lol ty^^
For me it is the SHIFT key to buy a X quantity. CTRL buys full stacks. Works for me.
Unread 07-01-2007, 05:14 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

It works but you need to make sure that the items can actually be stacked in your inventory. Meaning that items such as bags, which are stacked in the broker window, can not be stacked in inventory bags. Therefore, they can't be bought in groups but rather only individually. If the items can be stacked in your inventory bags then a Quantity Selector will popup when you select the Buy Quantity button. Otherwise the popup will not appear and it will seem as if it's not working at all.