EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 04-12-2017, 02:42 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Guk
Default DarqUI crafting window

Takes up almost half my screen and I'm an audio/visual person I need to see the numbers and their colors and there is no angle I can move the camera to see them. Can you please add the ability to shrink the window so I can see the visual cues I need to craft with. otherwise i love the window especially since i can see before i craft whether I'm using purified mats or not. New user of Darqui trying it out after using drumsui for years.
Unread 04-12-2017, 07:05 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
Takes up almost half my screen and I'm an audio/visual person I need to see the numbers and their colors and there is no angle I can move the camera to see them. Can you please add the ability to shrink the window so I can see the visual cues I need to craft with. otherwise i love the window especially since i can see before i craft whether I'm using purified mats or not. New user of Darqui trying it out after using drumsui for years.

You can go from dual-pane to single-pane and hide the tradeskill stats area, but that's as small as the window will get for now. There are a lot of tabs and things going on with this window that will be hard to shrink without a major overhaul.

Unread 04-15-2017, 08:36 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock
Default Sort by slot

A sort by slot option would be a great addition but I have no idea if that is possible or not.