EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 11-06-2019, 07:03 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost
Exclamation No new updates?

I have version 1.2.10 and have not received an update since 10-31-19. I find this REALLY odd since there are usually tons of updates after an expansion. Thank you in advance for your help.
Unread 11-16-2019, 01:28 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Crushbone

Hi drannab,

I suppose you are talking about eq2map. Please keep in mind that there is an extra subforum for eq2map and that this forum here is for all mods so unless you state your mod its hard for someone to reply to you. The version you quoted is that of the launcher not of the maps and hasn't changed for years also there are currently no plans to change it, because we don't want to touch a running system :P.

As for the maps for beta, this has only partly to do with eq2map. First Daybreak has to implement the maps for the zones that they implement them for (usually the overland zones). 3 of those have just been added by them on Nov 14th and we're adding them to eq2map asap. Once things go live we'll know which zones don't get maps from them. For those zones we need to make custom maps. That process is very time consuming and can take quite a while to be added.

Kind regards

Pijotre Kajek

Disclaimer: If you find spelling mistakes, be proud, grab a cookie and then spent a thought about me having german as my mothertongue