02-05-2020, 08:11 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes: Thursday February 6th, 2020
- Veilwalker's Collar will no longer shave your head.
- Updated the description on Level 100 and Level 110 Tradeskill Boosts to state the specific level of adorning, transmuting and tinkering that they grant.
- Smitten Bilgebelly Pirate Illusion - Illusion can now be used while on a mount, and player armor no longer conflicts with illusion.
- Completing the Blood of Luclin "Doctor's Orders" PQ missions will display the correct curiosity being given to Dr. Arcana.
- Will of Seru, Will of the Blinding, Will of the Coast, and Will of the Wracklands should now properly allow you to not only buy the telelport potions but they will also now let you actually use them if you have completed either of the quests; "Piercing the Darkness: A Very Fortunate Turn of Events Part III" or "Shattered Dawn: Vault in the Wound"
ZONES AND POPULATION
- The entrance to Charasis: Maiden's Chamber [Agnostic] no longer gives the false message that the level cap is 100.
- Fount of Power will once again protect you from Mortal Feast's health and power drains.
- The Venom of Ssraeshza [Heroic]
- The damage reduction debuffs applied by the challenge version of Rhag'Voreth's Ssraeshzian sentries have been reduced.
- Deep Chelsith: Vault of Omens [Solo]
- Fount of Power will once again protect you from Deep Feast's health and power drains.