EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 02-25-2006, 01:27 PM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

I've made a new thread and compiled all of the information that's contained in the fourteen pages of this into 5 posts on the other. With the author's (and everybody in the development process') permission, could we get this thread locked so we can start that transition?

Link here: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5737

<< Spiricore >>
aka Jiivin n'Groovin (retired)
aka Faultline
aka Aexenius
<< Lucan DLere >>
Unread 02-26-2006, 04:47 AM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiricore
I've made a new thread and compiled all of the information that's contained in the fourteen pages of this into 5 posts on the other. With the author's (and everybody in the development process') permission, could we get this thread locked so we can start that transition?

Link here: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5737
Thanks

---
Unread 02-27-2006, 05:27 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Befallen

Thank you chop -

I got the compass to display /loc coords and the Clock to show your location (i.e. sinking sands) by turning on the frame and title bar. Other people may not realize this since they do not show by default.

The chat window i deleted as i stated above and i assume its using the default chat window however when i turn on frames and title bar the title bar appears in the profit format instead of the Eq2 default format. Do i need to delete any code from any files to get the titlebar to look like the stock eq2 main chat window?. The rest of the window looks like the default.

Thanks

Fire
Befallen
Unread 03-23-2006, 11:46 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Am I an idiot?

I can not figure out how to install this UI. I really want to try it out, I love the look of it. Anyone that can explain this to me in basic terms would be soo appreciated. I have installed other UI's that do not have an auto installer but this opn has me stumped.

Thanx in advance,
Baadkitty/Everfrost/Mystic
Unread 03-23-2006, 12:12 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Splitpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by baadkitty
I can not figure out how to install this UI. I really want to try it out, I love the look of it. Anyone that can explain this to me in basic terms would be soo appreciated. I have installed other UI's that do not have an auto installer but this opn has me stumped.

Thanx in advance,
this is the 3d where u can dowloand the new version fo this wonderful UI ^^

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5860

enjoy^^
Unread 03-23-2006, 12:31 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by baadkitty

Thanx in advance,
When you extract the archive, extract it to your Everquest II directory. For me it was c:\program_files\Sony\Everquest2

That will place all the files/folders in their appropriate places..

I just installed this UI last night and wow what can I say.. SOOO much info right there infront of you.. I am very impressed.. Great work you all.. and thank-you soooo much for taking this UI and making it the wonderful UI that it is..

I really appreciate it :-)
Unread 03-25-2006, 09:18 AM
A Coastal Crab

Awesome UI, I've been using this for about 3-4 months now and love it. I did run into an issue yesterday though after LU21, is there an issue with the zone lockout timer window? mine shows up all black with no text
Unread 03-25-2006, 09:29 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedawg
Awesome UI, I've been using this for about 3-4 months now and love it. I did run into an issue yesterday though after LU21, is there an issue with the zone lockout timer window? mine shows up all black with no text
Add
<include>eq2ui_mainhud_zonereuse.xml</include>
into eq2ui_mainhud.xml to use Zone Reuse window. It will work.

In addition, you can use ProfitUI Reborn v2.0 instead old one.
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5860

Character: IspinSharle of 'WURI' Guild
Unrest Server, Human Female Paladin
Unread 03-30-2006, 03:11 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

First, let me say this is an amazing UI. I'm new to the ui front, and have been spending the last day or so tinkering with a few of them. Thus far, this is my favorite.

That being said, I do have one question. Is it possible to pick and choose certain features in conjunction with the default ui settings? Do you mind if your users pick and choose certain elements, and in doing so, do you forsee any problems? I ask because, having played with the original settings, I've become comfortable with them (even though they are not as advanced as your UI) I do really like how you've set up your XP bar though. I started tinkering with some of the files in the main profit18 directory and removed everthing accept the files "_ProfitStyles eq2ui eq2ui_mainhud_experience eq2ui_mainhud_map FontArial14T and the eq2map directory and images directory.

I loaded up EQ2 and everything works fine. I have all my old default settings for chat/inventory/character etc with the addition of your much improved xp bar. So far every thing is working fine and I've noticed nothing out of the ordinary. From your own first hand experience though, are there any files I should restore or more I should delete which are not necessary for the use of the xp bar alone. Is it recommended to do so, or is it an essential part of the whole UI? Also, do you plan to release the xp bar as a seperate download in the future?

I look forward to test driving so more of the features of this UI. Again, great work, and I look forward to seeing more from your team.

Gorgamorph/ Naj lvl 57 Defiler/Armorer
Unread 04-25-2006, 04:00 AM
A Coastal Crab

This probably going to sound pedantic and small.

But when I get a buff from heroic opportunity it is not showing in the maintained spell list. Is there an easy to get these to show on the left hand side?
Unread 07-17-2006, 09:05 AM
A Coastal Crab

Talking greatness

This is a great UI, thanks for making it!
Unread 07-17-2006, 10:26 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

It sure is, but Profit is no longer around. I continue the project here:

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4277
Unread 07-22-2006, 02:30 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Broker problems

I really love your ui first time ever to use an ui in EQ2 and I'm lovin it. Just one problem, I can't access my broker I had normal bags in my trading window and had been selling from my room. I tried making the new tradeskilling containers and used them from the broker instead of my room, then installed your ui again, no luck I tried taking everything off the broker, reinstalling your ui then try access the broker, no luck can you help me at all???

Aliscia 69 templar on the Guk server
Unread 01-26-2007, 10:33 AM
A Coastal Crab

a question rose:
is there any ini for 1024x800 resolution? I found none in the package. I am rookie at all in editing inis...
Unread 01-26-2007, 09:45 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

I was running that before my new PC. There's no such level, but adjust it a little from the 1024 one and it *should* be ok.

Innocent Inquisitor