EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 04-22-2020, 12:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock
Default Quick click buffs going to wrong toon

Hi all,

Has anyone else noticed lately that when they use the quick click keys for buffing etc under the player names in the group window, that the tell goes to the right player, but the buff does not? I started to notice the other day my hate transfer was constantly being knocked off. Thinking it was something I was doing, I started to check the toons buffs and didn't see it, then checked my own maintained window and noticed that the buff was on the wrong toon. So taking it off and putting it back on was repeatably not working.

Any thoughts?
Unread 04-23-2020, 11:19 AM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Antonia Bayle

I have not checked that specifically but I have found that the click to cures do not work with the Veilwalkers potions, but work any of the lesser ones.
Unread 04-23-2020, 01:20 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiza View Post
Hi all,

Has anyone else noticed lately that when they use the quick click keys for buffing etc under the player names in the group window, that the tell goes to the right player, but the buff does not? I started to notice the other day my hate transfer was constantly being knocked off. Thinking it was something I was doing, I started to check the toons buffs and didn't see it, then checked my own maintained window and noticed that the buff was on the wrong toon. So taking it off and putting it back on was repeatably not working.

Any thoughts?

The Group window has a default game feature that allows you to change the order of group members. Are you using that before using the buff buttons?

Zaradann -- if you have Veilwalker potions anywhere like bank, shared bank, etc., they won't work with the cureplayer command. You can only have them in your character's immediate inventory.