08-10-2020, 08:03 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday August 11, 2020
- Cloak of Peculiar Allies may be converted into a waist item upon examine, and will return any Shards of Peculiar Allies spent to level the Cloak. This conversion is one way only, and cannot be undone.
- Peculiar Medallion rewards will now only increase from double or triple events if the granting quest was obtained during the event. This means that a weekly reward obtained before the double event started will only grant its normal reward amount, even if it is completed during the double event, however if you pick up a mission during a double event, and do not complete it until after the double event has ended, you will still receive your double rewards.
- Items stuck in guild banks with a stack size of 0 will now be removed when the guild bank loads.
- Festra Shallowfoot has discovered a new supply chain and is able to offer some interesting rewards for Shadowmarks and Marks of Twilight. Items added:
- Scepter of Shadows for 500 Marks of Twilight
- Umbral Eye: Green Adornment for 500 Marks of Twilight
- Rune: Ragebourne Insight for 500 Shadowmarks
- Vindicator's Rune of Greater Mysteries for 500 Shadowmarks
- The Dream Scorcher - Kullaba's nightterrors should no longer spawn.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Tegi are no longer classified as grimlings.
- Wracklands: Showdown at High Noon [Challenge]
- All named encounters now have reduced health.
- The Vault of Ssraeshza [Heroic]
- Umbral Lord Yzo should now always drop a chest and allow progression once defeated.