- Using an offensive ability will no longer turn on auto-attack until after that ability has finished casting. This should fix the stealth/positional issues solo players have been having. This may require additional adjustment, so any feedback is welcome.
- Fixed an issue where the housing UI was not updating correctly after moving items from one house to another.
- Wracked Scale of Shadows - Typo in description corrected.
- Acidic Scale of Shadows - Typo in description corrected.
- Reishi Flesh Bracers - Reishi is now spelled correctly.
- Nadine's Woven Sash - Sash is now spelled correctly.
- Bracelet of Hot Sands - Item name is now appropriate for a wrist item.
- Restored missing cloak appearance data on some versions of the following cloaks: Cloak of Marr's Fist, Cloak of Storms, Cloak of the Burning Prince, Cloak of the Cloaked Defender, Cloak of the Faydark Druid, Cloak of the Fayhunter, Cloak of the Forest Fist, Cloak of the Natural Caster.
- Corrected a visual issue with overseer quests that were started before renaming a character. They should now update the name during the renaming process.
- Increased the reward for the challenge bonus reward granted by Project Moonchase: Nowhere to Run [Heroic], and Project Moonchase: Nowhere to Hide [Heroic].
- Guide Quest: Guide's Guide to Luclin - Quest is now categorized as Blood of Luclin.
- Removed the change of receiving an infuser from Moon Mission: Diaku Corral [Heroic] mission Tier 3 reward.
- The Bowels of Bonemire - Kildrukaun's name is now spelled correctly in the completed quest journal entry.
- Crossing At The Crossing - Journal text edited for clarification.
Fordel Midst: Remembrance [Challenge/Normal Raid]
- Nhekrin, Dual Master's "Protective Light" spell has had the immunity changed to beneficial spells only. This is a change for the recent zone crashes with that encounter.
Fordel Midst: Remembrance [Challenge Raid]
- Corrected an issue that caused challenge bosses within the zone to not heal when a player is killed. This mechanic has been replaced with a buff called "Adrenaline Rush." The more players that are slain within a short amount of time, the higher heal that will result, but the overall heal amount for players per death has been reduced.
- Awakened Abilities recipe scroll has been added to Beluba, the curator's assistant for level 120 tradeskillers.
ZONES AND POPULATION
Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Heroic and Solo]
- Vleecan Fele and Professor Gattley's conversation should always trigger when you approach them.
Wracklands: Showdown at High Noon [Challenge]
- Lord Vleecan F'Ele's combat mitigation and health have been further reduced.
- Blood coagulations now respawn at a reduced frequency.
- Reduced the offensive stats gained per increment from Lord Vleecan F'Ele's Hidden Agenda buff.