EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Pre-Beta

Unread 06-28-2005, 12:11 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown
Send a message via Yahoo to dc_roenfanz

Aha! That is what I thought. You were talking about the effects window, whereas Landiin was talking about the maintained window. Glad that was clarified.
Unread 06-28-2005, 01:21 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Najena
Smile All I can say

Dannng

I like this alot and cant wait

Great job on this ui and when will I be able to download it

Last edited by kaumiiro : 06-28-2005 at 01:23 PM.
Unread 06-28-2005, 01:31 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_roenfanz
Aha! That is what I thought. You were talking about the effects window, whereas Landiin was talking about the maintained window. Glad that was clarified.
Yeah Landiin was confused but i think Laffs cleared it up for me with pointing out the button next to the effects window
Unread 06-30-2005, 08:12 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Guk
Send a message via AIM to Franpan Send a message via MSN to Franpan Send a message via Yahoo to Franpan

oww... i want it!!!

Unread 07-01-2005, 01:46 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis
Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

Ok one last thing to do and I can't find it any where... Where is the buttons that you click on when u hail a mob to make a choice? I have changed every file/module in the ui but this still comes up as default 0.o.. Once this is changed I'll submit this ui and get some sleep lol..

And on the maintained window, it will display 30 if so needed, It will display 13 normal sized buff icons and when the 14th is displayed it will resize all to allow all 30 to fit into the window. I may do this to the effects window also so that no more game window is taken up by the UI. I just wish they would let us stick effect icons in a sub page or like the maint window so they wouldn't run off the edlge of the frame >.<.

Last edited by Landiin : 07-01-2005 at 01:52 PM.
Unread 07-01-2005, 03:42 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Kithicor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin
Ok one last thing to do and I can't find it any where... Where is the buttons that you click on when u hail a mob to make a choice? I have changed every file/module in the ui but this still comes up as default 0.o.. Once this is changed I'll submit this ui and get some sleep lol..
I believe it is the eq2_mainhud_replydialog.xml file
Unread 07-01-2005, 04:49 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

Thats what I thought too but thats more of a listbox menu type thing and the thing Im talking about looks more like a button(s). I also already had that skinned so I don't think thats it. I'll look again tonight when I can log in.
Unread 07-02-2005, 10:39 AM
A Griffon

Server: Unkown
Send a message via Yahoo to dc_roenfanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin
Thats what I thought too but thats more of a listbox menu type thing and the thing Im talking about looks more like a button(s). I also already had that skinned so I don't think thats it. I'll look again tonight when I can log in.
I *think* thats under the proxy actor.

Landiin, we were NOT talking about the maintained. Eloora was concerned about the EFFECTS window showing all 30, not the maintained
Unread 07-02-2005, 11:22 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Kithicor

so when we gonna get a beta copy of this
Unread 07-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Landiin, we were NOT talking about the maintained. Eloora was concerned about the EFFECTS window showing all 30, not the maintained
Yea I know but just in case there is a need for all 30 it will show them

Quote:
so when we gonna get a beta copy of this [img]../images/eq2layout/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I should be happy with it to release it today. I have to make a toon with a pet to test the pet window then I will upload it. I was gonna go to beta with it but I got so much done at work I decided to just go ahead and wrap it up and release it.
Unread 07-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Bad news While it worked to some degree, it just don't update right to be in the mod. I was getting around the broke group dynamic data on the heath bar by using the Onhide event on a breath bar to copy the progress from the hard coded bar to my bar, while this worked with out error in the UI builder, sadly it didn't in the real game. When it would up date the bar, if the hard coded bar showed full the progress value would be any where between .95 and .99 never 1. Plus it wouldn't update reliable in game. So I hid my bar and health/power % read outs till SOE decides to fix their broke UI data.

SOE come on fix the dynamic data. That would be 15 min of coding max to fix and the world would rejoice!!! Oh yea give us some raid dynamic data too or let us filter the hard coded objects.

Other then that every thing else is testing/working great

Last edited by Landiin : 07-03-2005 at 01:45 AM.
Unread 07-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Ok am I going crazy or is this happening to every one. in eq2ui_mainhud_knowlage.xml in the UIBuilder I have have the TradeSkill button on the right side of the page and the CombatArts button on the left side. BUT in the game the TradeSkill button is on the left side and the CombatArts button is on the right no matter what I do.. /boggle Its like they are swtiching Loc that are in the same spot I put them in the UIBuilder but just swapped.. Any ideas?
Unread 07-04-2005, 12:28 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Submitted to complete set =) have fun
Unread 08-10-2005, 09:31 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Exclamation Hey

I was just wondering..... would someone get bugged and stuff from using this? have you worked out all the bugs in the new updated version? Would I get banned from EQ2 from using this new UI?
Unread 08-10-2005, 09:45 AM
aka Mook

Server: Nektulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesto
I was just wondering..... would someone get bugged and stuff from using this? have you worked out all the bugs in the new updated version? Would I get banned from EQ2 from using this new UI?
No. We don't host any files that break the game's EULA. We even remove files that don't themselves do anything bad, but are associated with cheating programs.