EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 08-05-2008, 08:05 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Frame rates

This is probably a dumb question but I'm fairly new to the game and Fetish (thanks for a great mod btw). I've heard the usual setting for bringing up the screen that displays frame rates, etc is F11. When I try that nothing happens. Is there a different way to do it in Fetish? or am I just a moron? Thanks for any help.
Unread 08-05-2008, 09:58 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

You can use the command /toggleconnectionstats.
Unread 08-05-2008, 11:21 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Guk

I use FetishNightfall 9.9b + a couple of updates to make it compatible with GU47 and F11 has always worked for me. Maybe it's hidden under another window? Try moving stuff around perhaps.
Unread 08-05-2008, 02:35 PM
A Griffon
Featured

It's under the controls in the options window. It's probably a good idea to look there and a set a bind.
Unread 08-06-2008, 07:12 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for all the help. I believe it's somehow gotten placed on the outside edges of my ui and I can't get to it. My wife plays EQ2 as well (and uses Fetish) and when I asked her to pull it up, it wasn't there at 1st. Then she saw the edge of the window on the outside edges of her screen and was able to grab it and pull it into view. So is there a way to modify the position of this window by alterring the actual ui file? Thanks again.
Unread 08-06-2008, 10:49 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by autiger90 View Post
Thanks for all the help. I believe it's somehow gotten placed on the outside edges of my ui and I can't get to it. My wife plays EQ2 as well (and uses Fetish) and when I asked her to pull it up, it wasn't there at 1st. Then she saw the edge of the window on the outside edges of her screen and was able to grab it and pull it into view. So is there a way to modify the position of this window by alterring the actual ui file? Thanks again.
Hi, I've updated _Fetish_inventory_locator.xml file that is used to locate all the windows. I have updated it with the voicechat windows etc.. as well. You can use it to move and resize any window.
Attached Files
File Type: xml _Fetish_inventory_locator.xml (15.6 KB, 224 views)

Signature created by Seagoat..