TIME LOCKED SERVERS
Destiny of Velious Kaladim Launch
Destiny of Velious has come to Kaladim for EverQuest II! Prepare to be transported to the legendary Great Wastes of Velious, where towering dungeons, dangerous beasts and epic storylines provide the ultimate MMO experience. Destiny of Velious will launch adventurers into the sky - Kaladim can use flying Mounts!
Following the events of Sentinel's Fate, the twin Swords of Destiny, Soulfire and the Qeynos Claymore, have been drained of their powers, setting the stage for the destruction of the EverQuest universe. The prophecy known as Age's End begins to unfold in the legendary continent of Velious, and it's here that the war for Norrath will arise. If there is to be any chance of saving Norrath, the Swords of Destiny must be restored.
Destiny of Velious – New Heroic Character
Start your adventures in Destiny of Velious with a free limited 85 heroic character! With the launch of Destiny of Velious, each account will earn a single Level 85 character boost upon logging into the Kaladim server.
This boost is granted once per account and grants gear appropriate for starting adventuring in Destiny of Velious overland content, and may be placed in the shared bank.
Destiny of Velious Web Pack
A new and exciting web pack is now live in celebration for Kaladim’s Destiny of Velious Launch. Items are useable by players on all servers!
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Added Combat Mitigation to Destiny of Velious encounters.
- Increased auto-attack and ability damage on Destiny of Velious encounters.
- A portion of the damage dealt by Destiny of Velious encounters will now bleed through wards.
Vex Thal: Edge of Oscuris [Challenge]
- All servers, except Thurgadin, will now enforce English character names.
Vex Thal: Beyond the Veil [Raid]
- Damage from Furious Fangs has been reduced.
- Health on base population and boss adds has been reduced.
Vex Thal: Den of Shadows [All Versions]
- Corrected an issue during the Emperor Ssraeshza encounter that causes raiders to get a loading screen when returning back to the throne room from a class challenge. The teleport should now be instant. This change will not apply until a new zone has been created.
- Corrected an issue that caused mages to not be able to enter the class challenge portals during the Emperor Ssraeshza encounter. This change should not need a new zone to apply.
- Corrected an issue that prevented players from reviving during the Emperor Ssraeshza encounter.
- Thall Va Xakra Fer should no longer kill pets who are within the death areas when checked.
- The shadeling darkstitch ability, Dark Flecks, should no longer hit other NPCs.
Qeynos Capitol District
- The Grimling Hero should more reliably award his medals and mission updates.
The Lesser Faydark
- Musheff af'Neqi is now obviously an erudite.
Hold of Rime: The Fortress Spire
- An abundant patch should no longer have the chance to spawn in unreachable locations.
- Corrected an issue that would cause Grand Restorer Lingwal to path under the world and break the encounter.
- Corrected an issue with wards that would cause them to lose their crit bonus modifier when cast on a server that has not unlocked bonus critical types (legendary/fabled etc critcals).
- Added checks for an invalid AA reference in bard profiles. When identified it will be auto-corrected (will receive a chat message if applicable).
- Peaceful link will no longer trigger on a pvp server unless the target is engaged in combat.
- Blueberry pie will no longer grant an inexplicable ability to outrun Usain Bolt
- Corrected an issue that caused season three Overseer Adventures to grant duplicate but non-stackable infusers from previously rewarded content. These duplicate infusers will replace themselves on next login with their original versions, so that they may be stacked.
- Zun Xi Vanguard Gauntlets - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Abyssal Xundraux Gauntlets - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Gauntlets of Dark Embers - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Nelon Hes' Written Plea - Item name now matches the boss' name.
- Turquoise set adornments are now expansion restricted. Turquoise set adornments will function up until the expansion after they are first obtained in, so a adornment that is gained in Echoes of Faydwer will function through the Rise of Kunark expansion, but will no longer function in The Shadow Odyssey or later expansion zones.
- Eidolon's Chain Mantle of Force is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Eidolon's Cloth Mantle of Force is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Eidolon's Leather Mantle of Frenzy is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Eidolon's Plate Mantle of Force is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Eidolon's Plate Mantle of Fortitude is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Skyking's Chain Mantle of Fortitude is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Skyking's Leather Mantle of Force is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Skyking's Plate Mantle of Frenzy is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Worthy's Chain Mantle of Frenzy is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Worthy's Cloth Mantle of Fortitude is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Worthy's Cloth Mantle of Frenzy is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Worthy's Leather Mantle of Fortitude is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- An Eye for Power - To reduce confusion, the different colored shards of the shattered wand can now only be seen when you need them for the quest.
- A Rocky Beginning - Quest journal now specifically indicates the player must return to 'The Forest Ruins: A Clandestine Meeting' to speak with Queen Amree.
- Fixed an issue that prevented multi attack from affecting pvp combat.
- Dumbfire pets will no longer benefit from the players DPS or base auto-attack stats when cast on players.
- Proof of Death Certificates have been replaced by Tarinax Toe Tags, which will drop at a rate of 1 per 10 levels of the target.
- Tarinax Toe Tags will not drop if your target is more than four levels below your level.
- Players who are 5 levels above the actual level of the player you are killing, or more, will no longer get rewards for killing that player.
- Tarinax Mentoring changes are still in progress with code and QA and were not ready for live at this time. More later.
- PvP templates for LoN items are still in progress. More later.