EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 12-13-2011, 06:31 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Clicky heals and cures do not work on mercenaries even though you can directly target and heal/cure them.
Also right click leave group or group options is no longer available. I read you said you didn't change that but it wasn't working since the expansion pack release and I forgot to mention it. When you just recently sent out another update I checked and it still wasn't fixed. Sorry I didn't mention earlier.

EDIT: Just wanted to edit and let you know that it's true the default UI is messed up as well with this option but people are saying you just have to click right under the HP bar...I find that I've clicked everywhere and still can't pull it up.

Last edited by summerbear5 : 12-13-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Unread 12-13-2011, 10:50 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Mercenary click-to-cast won't be possible without support on Sony's end.
Unread 12-15-2011, 02:09 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Mercenary click-to-cast won't be possible without support on Sony's end.
Click-to-cast works if the mercenary is hired by your but if it's hired by someone else in the group then it doesn't work.
Unread 12-18-2011, 01:54 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Don't know if it's just a fluke, but the group window shortcuts are working for my two-boxing group.

My beastlord has a merc hired, and my inquisitor on the second account can use the heal macro's I setup to cast on him. (useabilityonplayer SELECTED "Ministration, etc)

It didn't work initially. However, it started to work after I renamed my Mercenary to a name without a space in it. (Just deleted his last name on the merc window)
Unread 12-18-2011, 12:35 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Sounds about right. spaces would cause it to fail.
Unread 12-29-2011, 06:15 AM
A Forest Scavenger

The special Beastlord Savagery hotbar is not saving its Hotbar Settings size/padding for me. Any suggestions?
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:37 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis
Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackban View Post
The special Beastlord Savagery hotbar is not saving its Hotbar Settings size/padding for me. Any suggestions?
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16175
Unread 01-22-2012, 05:31 PM
A Griffon

Not sure you are aware but your Persona Window is missing some of the EQ2 Share functionality.

With the default persona window, in the EQ2 Share section, it says "Prefix Name" with a change button by it for both the Twitter and Facebook options. You can use this to blank out the character's name from prefixing the tweet or can add whatever you want. I have also noticed that with yours, if you uncheck the box, you can't check it again to get it working.

So, for the moment, if you need to make any changes, better to do so with the default persona window.

Thanks for looking into it if/when you can.
Unread 01-22-2012, 08:28 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Cool, thanks for pointing it out to me. I probably missed that they had changed it from the original Beta update code from the AoD release. I'll check it out this week.
Unread 02-14-2012, 07:18 PM
A Griffon

Today's patch added some more changes to the Persona Window in the EQII Share section. Here's an article that shows the changes with a snapshot (not code changes but visual appearance and what they do):

http://www.everquest2.com/news/artic...&id=5136&tab=0

So, if you want to make any changes with EQII Share, will need to do so with the default Persona Window for now.
Unread 02-17-2012, 03:56 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Unrest

That bug with the persona window affects updates to EQ2Players servers which in turn affects 3rd party sites like EQ2Wire's EQ2U.

Checking the enable updates for EQ2Players does not always enable it apparently as some characters on an account are updated while others are not.
Unread 03-01-2012, 08:53 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Fixed Dungeon tab and EQII share options today. Will be patching stuff live soon. Will try to squeeze in a few more fixes.