EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > UI User Discussion

Unread 02-04-2021, 12:36 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Swapping out a piece of mount tack when trying to harvest Shadow Balanzie Crystals

When performing regular harvesting looking for Glass Orbs of Swirling Shadows, you want maximum shadow harvesting.

When you have used either the Staff or an Orb, then you want maximum rare harvest chance when trying to harvest Shadow Balanzite Crystals.

A lot of people are switching out one or two pieces of mount gear, mostly by manually swapping the gear in and out of the Mount Tab, to optimize gear for each type of harvesting. It would be nice to build a macro to perform this switch.

Looking through The /List Reloaded, I see these commands:
  • inventory equip %d
  • inventory equip %d %d %d %d
  • inventory equipvdl <vdl number>
  • inventory swap_equip %d %d %d
  • inventory unequip %d %d
  • inventory unequip %d %d %d %d
  • inventory unequip %d %d %d %d %d
  • inventory unequip %d -1 -1 %d 1
  • inventory unequip %d 0 %d %d %d
  • inventory unequip %u
  • inventory unequip %u 0 -1 0 1

I'm not clear on what the arguments are for these commands.

Checking eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml, the names of the slots appear to be:
  • barding1
  • barding2
  • barding13
  • mount_saddle
  • mount_hackamore
  • mount_reins
  • mount_breeching
  • mount_stirrup
  • mount_shoes

So I'm going to guess that the command would be something like /inventory swap_equip mount_stirrup <equipped_item> <item_to_be_equipped>, but I'm not getting this to work.

Any suggestions?
Unread 02-04-2021, 10:34 PM
A Griffon

It's a good idea although I haven't done any experimenting with mount gear. Looking at your research I'd be willing to bet swap_equip is a command to swap two rings/bracelets/etc that are both worn, rather than swapping between gear slot and inventory. If you equipvdl without unequipping first, the worn piece goes to that inventory slot, effectively swapping the pieces.

That's all the input I have unless you think the command variables might be database entries rather than names -- you can look up IDs using the DarqUI utility, as in:

Or in EQ2U, same thing.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	barding-lookup.png
Views:	592
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	9292  
Unread 02-04-2021, 10:48 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
It's a good idea although I haven't done any experimenting with mount gear. Looking at your research I'd be willing to bet swap_equip is a command to swap two rings/bracelets/etc that are both worn, rather than swapping between gear slot and inventory. If you equipvdl without unequipping first, the worn piece goes to that inventory slot, effectively swapping the pieces.
I'll play with it in the morning and report back. Thanks, Darq!
Unread 02-05-2021, 01:16 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
Unfortunately, using /inventory equipvdl for a piece of mount tack gets this error message:
You cannot equip a mount-only item. To equip this item on your mount, drag it onto the corresponding unlocked mount equipment slot.
(Boo, hiss!)

In this case, the desired change is to the stirrups, so I dug out a list of +Shadowharvest vs. +Rare Harvest Chance (Finder's Stirrups, Plucky Stirrups).

Various attempts using /inventory equip mount_stirrup xxxxxx result in the message:
Cannot autoequip. No item in slot.
There surely must be some way of addressing that slot?
Unread 02-06-2021, 05:23 AM
A Griffon

Instead of mount_stirrup try using a slot ID number, for example primary is 0, head is 2, neck is 13, etc. I tried swap_equip with slot IDs and it worked:

/inventory swap_equip 9 10

swaps left and right rings. It's possible that all equipment slots -- merc gear, mount gear etc. can be referenced with a slot number.