EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 11-24-2006, 12:06 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Send a message via ICQ to anfrey Send a message via AIM to anfrey Send a message via MSN to anfrey Send a message via Yahoo to anfrey
Default a couple of issues

please note that i am not a fetish user, but several people i play with are... since they know i am active in the eq2interface community, they asked me to post and ask about these two issues:

1. inventory head slot. it seems clicking it will crash/exit the game.

2. inspect window. it seems to always show 10,000 health rather than the player's real hp.

sir ansfrid takahityo of mithaniel marr — paladin, amorer, and guild advisor for the <knightshift>
Unread 11-24-2006, 12:24 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfrey
2. inspect window. it seems to always show 10,000 health rather than the player's real hp.
Look at the thread just below yours. A little search never hurt anyone - (SCNR - I'm sure you know what I am referring to ).
Unread 11-24-2006, 12:39 PM
A Griffon

Send a message via ICQ to anfrey Send a message via AIM to anfrey Send a message via MSN to anfrey Send a message via Yahoo to anfrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
Look at the thread just below yours. A little search never hurt anyone - (SCNR - I'm sure you know what I am referring to ).
i read it but didn't notice the head issue .... i guess the inspect one is addressed there.... but yeah, i coulda posted in the other thread.

lol, way to throw that one back in my face

sir ansfrid takahityo of mithaniel marr — paladin, amorer, and guild advisor for the <knightshift>
Unread 11-24-2006, 12:43 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Hehe, it was just too tempting.

I guess now I'll have to pay attention what I say because I'm sure you'll get me for that sooner or later.

(and I think I saw the head issue come up as well already but I'm too lazy to search )
Unread 11-24-2006, 12:43 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
Hehe, it was just too tempting.

I guess now I'll have to pay attention what I say because I'm sure you'll get me for that sooner or later.
we'll make a sport out of it

Unread 11-24-2006, 01:42 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

I believe the Fetish FAQ says that certain graphics cards are not capable of handeling a resize of the paper doll, and if it causes you to crash, you should not press that button.