Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 05-24-2006, 06:40 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx
Ok so to achieve the pictured vertical layout with effect icons on the right here's what needs to be changed in the Nightfall group window.

1) resize and reposition effect icons and their associated cure buttons.

2) resize the member pages (shorter and wider)

3) reposition the member pages so they don't overlap.

4) reposition buttons in the member LFG pages

5) Rezise the window, frame and background

If you don't change anything else, the window should still be resizable in game for 6x1, 3x2, 2x3, 1x6 layouts.
Thanks for the info! I've done all that with the pic posted above, but what I originally wanted to do was have it in the format:
1 2
3 4
and I wanted the stat box in the middle of each of them.. if that makes sense..

I was unable to do this as no matter where I positioned them in the ui builder, they were side by side in game to the width of the image. Since I was not able to do it that, I was able to correct it so it lists everyone vertically. Not how I wanted it but I guess it will have to do.

What I'm trying to do atm with it is have the image and the group window (left side of the image) able to have the trasnparency adjusted seperately, as its really hard to see in game when it's set low, and too distracting when its not set to transparent. I may be at an impass here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solf
Just a warning -- I don't think you'll be able to integrate fully-functional player window into group window. It seems that certain things are hardcoded to original player window (such as tooltip and click-to-target).
Yes, I tried this also when I first started working on this window, and was not able to add it as part of the window, the default one would show up. I had to abandon that idea.

It's not nearly done yet imo but if anyone would like to take a look at it in game, I'll post it below. Keep in mind this uses Fetish Nightfall UI by Zonx. I've added only the needed .xml files and the image for the grp window pictured, everything else you will need to DL if you aren't using Fetish Nightfall.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sars grp for Fetish.zip (11.8 KB, 246 views)