EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 09-10-2018, 05:57 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Everfrost
Default DarqUI Inventory Problem

Hi again.

I thought I should start a new thread, since the current issue isn't the persona window.

EDIT: I fixed the problem but have found a new one:

In ProfitUI I can log out to a list of all my characters on all accounts and just pick one. I'm wondering if that's possible in this UI. Even worse than that, I have noticed that the characters on my other accounts are not being listed in inventory or in the files list or quick setup after logging them in and setting them up. Does this UI not support multiple accounts? Please tell me it's just a setting somewhere I need the change!

Wonderful addon and I thank you very much for all your hard work!

Last edited by Suziekew : 09-11-2018 at 12:24 AM.
Unread 09-11-2018, 06:19 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

If you are not seeing some of your characters, open the game to the Character Select screen for each of your accounts. Logging in to separate characters directly from the patcher won't work -- it has to be Character Select, but you only have to do it once. Now reopen the utility and you should see all characters, unless some have been hidden using the grid tools.

If you still do not see all characters on all accounts, close the game and the utility and move the entire \logincache-us folder out onto the desktop temporarily then open Character Select once for each account. This will rebuild the logincache folder from Daybreak. If everything looks good in the utility you can delete the old logincache folder from the desktop.

Camping from within the game is a separate issue. You can log to the account list from the Shutdown (Camp) window to choose a different account and optionally a character from that account. This is a two-step process in DarqUI where it's only one step with ProfitUI. The file for this is eq2ui_loginscene.xml. As a privacy measure the utility does not read or manipulate your personal account information, so it has to be done manually with Notepad. You can include up to 20 of your characters on the account login window. There are instructions in the eq2ui_loginscene file.

Unread 09-11-2018, 05:52 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
If you are not seeing some of your characters, open the game to the Character Select screen for each of your accounts. Logging in to separate characters directly from the patcher won't work -- it has to be Character Select, but you only have to do it once. Now reopen the utility and you should see all characters, unless some have been hidden using the grid tools.

If you still do not see all characters on all accounts, close the game and the utility and move the entire \logincache-us folder out onto the desktop temporarily then open Character Select once for each account. This will rebuild the logincache folder from Daybreak. If everything looks good in the utility you can delete the old logincache folder from the desktop.

Camping from within the game is a separate issue. You can log to the account list from the Shutdown (Camp) window to choose a different account and optionally a character from that account. This is a two-step process in DarqUI where it's only one step with ProfitUI. The file for this is eq2ui_loginscene.xml. As a privacy measure the utility does not read or manipulate your personal account information, so it has to be done manually with Notepad. You can include up to 20 of your characters on the account login window. There are instructions in the eq2ui_loginscene file.

Thanks so much! Yes, it all appears to be working well now. What a relief! I was worried I would have to give up on using this beautiful UI!

Last edited by Suziekew : 09-13-2018 at 01:54 PM.