EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:31 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Another GW Request

Hey I looked around to see if a mod like this had been posted, but couldn't find one, so I apologize in advance for spamming the boards if I missed it. MY request isn't to really do anything to anything the group window has, I like the options on it now, however, I'm curious as to if it would be possible to fix the member line up so they go ACROSS the screen, and not vertically.

What I'm wanting to do is, being an illu, I want to put my group window down at the top of my hotbards so I can keep an eye on cast timers and group power without having to scan back and forth while trying to keep Perpetuality flowing smoothly. Yeah I know it sounds lazy and maybe even newbish, but if it could be done at all, it'd make things a little easier and more stylish from my point of view.

If it can't be done, no sweat, or if you already done it, could I get a link? Thanks again, keep up the great work
Unread 08-02-2008, 01:15 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

I know Fetish will arrange vertically or horizontally. I would think most of the mods available here would have that feature.

Have you tried unlocking and turning off click thru to resize the window horizontally? That may be all that is holding you back. That is assuming you are using a mod. I have never used the default for groups, so I am not sure if it provides this feature.
Unread 08-02-2008, 01:56 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

There's a horizontal group window variant. If you're using the Updater, go into the File | Variants menu and look for the group window in the pull-down list. You'll find a couple of variants of both the horizontal and vertical arrangements.
Unread 08-02-2008, 04:21 PM
A Grove Wisp

Oh really? Awesome then thanks! I've been out for a little bit so I guess an update really is in order. Thanks again guys, I'll see what I can do with it. ^_^
Unread 08-02-2008, 04:23 PM
A Grove Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by keezyrick View Post
I know Fetish will arrange vertically or horizontally. I would think most of the mods available here would have that feature.

Have you tried unlocking and turning off click thru to resize the window horizontally? That may be all that is holding you back. That is assuming you are using a mod. I have never used the default for groups, so I am not sure if it provides this feature.
Also, yeah, I tried that. The only thing it does is cover or uncover the cures. Tried that before posting so I didn't sound like an COMPLETE newb, but thanks for the advice nonetheless. I'll use the updater and see what I can do with it, hopefully I'll find something pretty sweet.
Unread 08-03-2008, 04:29 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Just to add that you can also select all variants without using the updater, just extract the respective .zip file in your ProfitUI folder (in this case _eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers (horizontal).zip or the compact version of it).