EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 07-30-2004, 10:40 PM
Aridale

Default Eq2 UI in Eq1

Im makin a UI for eq1 usin the uifiles from the CC CD as well as some random screenshots and good ol imagination.

I have a question tho. I cant find nor capture a pic of the cursor. I know its a black arrow with like a ball at the end but any method of takin a pic from the CC hides the cursor and none of the screenshots have the cursor in it either. Can anyone help me out?
Unread 08-02-2004, 03:25 PM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via ICQ to mortis42 Send a message via AIM to mortis42 Send a message via MSN to mortis42 Send a message via Yahoo to mortis42

download here
Unread 08-09-2004, 11:48 AM
Aridale

Ok Ty =) But how do I use it? I tried openin it in Paint Shop Pro but it got all garbled. I dunno what to do with .raw
Unread 08-09-2004, 01:09 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Send a message via ICQ to mortis42 Send a message via AIM to mortis42 Send a message via MSN to mortis42 Send a message via Yahoo to mortis42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aridale
Ok Ty =) But how do I use it? I tried openin it in Paint Shop Pro but it got all garbled. I dunno what to do with .raw
LOL
Sorry about that i didn't even pay attention to the file format. RAW must be the default save as type.

I just captured a screen shot using IrfanView with the CC open. I haven't been able to find it in the DDS files yet.
Try this one, it is a BMP:
HERE

Last edited by mortis42 : 08-09-2004 at 01:17 PM.
Unread 08-10-2004, 10:55 AM
Aridale

Well I gotta thank ya for your effort but now the links not workin =/ I cant find it in the dds files either I dont think its there I think its compiled into the exe. Im gonna try the program you mentioned and see if I can get a shot of it.
Unread 08-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Aridale

Cool I got a pic of it now with that program you mentioned. I had made it from scratch to go with my interface and I did a surprisingly good job lol. After I looked real close at the real one mine looks pretty good =) ty again! /thumbs up
Unread 08-10-2004, 01:56 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aridale
Well I gotta thank ya for your effort but now the links not workin =/ I cant find it in the dds files either I dont think its there I think its compiled into the exe. Im gonna try the program you mentioned and see if I can get a shot of it.
LOL

Sorry for that. My server was down overnight for maintenence, hehe. No really, I had to shut it down for a bit and forgot to turn it back on. :P