EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 02-05-2019, 02:58 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Enemy Cast bar problems

Been afk for a few months, come back and noticed my enemy cast bar has disappeared (the red one where you can see them casting a big AE or w/e) .

I was told in server chat to loadui default, and then darqui again to fix, but every time i log in I am back to no cast bar.

Is there something I can do to fix this for good?
Unread 02-06-2019, 08:39 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The target casting bar is directly below the self casting bar in the same window. In the Game Options window (Alt+O) go to User Interface >> Targeting Windows >> Casting Bars. If everything is unchecked there, the bar won't display enemy casts.

While in game, you can display a "ghost" sample image of both Casting bars to assist with placement on your game screen. From the Casting bar page of the Window Manager, check Show casting bar sample while not in combat. To hide the sample you can uncheck the box or wait until the next spell is cast.

Unread 02-06-2019, 10:25 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle

Ahh, thanks! Not sure why, but my UI was indeed set to no cast bars. Cheers for response, and love your UI!
Unread 02-06-2019, 03:27 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
The target casting bar is directly below the self casting bar in the same window. In the Game Options window (Alt+O) go to User Interface >> Targeting Windows >> Casting Bars. If everything is unchecked there, the bar won't display enemy casts.

While in game, you can display a "ghost" sample image of both Casting bars to assist with placement on your game screen. From the Casting bar page of the Window Manager, check Show casting bar sample while not in combat. To hide the sample you can uncheck the box or wait until the next spell is cast.

Another way to do it is to right-click on any window while in-game and select Window Settings. At the bottom there's a drop-down menu; select casting bar and click on toggle. Once the window is the right size and in the right location, click on toggle again to hide it while not in combat. Close the Window Settings window.