Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 03-17-2019, 07:02 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Problems with backups

Quote:
Originally posted by sengelso66
I don't see any errors but none of the settings (macros etc.) are coming back.

If you look in the DarqUI_v3\backup folder you will see all of your backups as separate folders. Open the desired date and then use Notepad (or other) to open the individual files -- in your case darquiv3_xpbar2.xml and darquiv3_iconbar.xml. Scan down the lines and you should see your various characters' names, under which you should see their settings.

For the XP bar for example, each character will by default have at least 60 or so settings, one per line. On the Icon Bar each character will have four lines per icon, so if a character has three icons configured you should see 12 lines under that character's name. Is this what you are seeing?

Unread 03-17-2019, 08:29 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle

Well... that seems to be my problem then... the file you listed below "darquiv3_xpbar2.xml" only contains the following lines:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page Name="POI" />

No other information is in the file. I guess the last backup I did must have had an error or something. I will select a different one and see if it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
If you look in the DarqUI_v3\backup folder you will see all of your backups as separate folders. Open the desired date and then use Notepad (or other) to open the individual files -- in your case darquiv3_xpbar2.xml and darquiv3_iconbar.xml. Scan down the lines and you should see your various characters' names, under which you should see their settings.

For the XP bar for example, each character will by default have at least 60 or so settings, one per line. On the Icon Bar each character will have four lines per icon, so if a character has three icons configured you should see 12 lines under that character's name. Is this what you are seeing?