EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 07-11-2011, 03:20 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

Okay, so... I don't know if this is a DrumsUI issue or not, but, as I use maybe 70% Drums stuff already, when I went looking for a hotbar replacement today, the Drums one was the first one to try out.

It looks good, and does everything I want, except:

The first (middle/main) 4 bars, on log out (or on /load_uisettings to a different toon) seem to want to default to 42px icon size (I set them at 44px).

Any idea what might be causing this?

Screenshots attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	correct size.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	196.1 KB
ID:	7738  Click image for larger version

Name:	after relog.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	7739  
Unread 07-11-2011, 03:39 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekkr View Post
Okay, so... I don't know if this is a DrumsUI issue or not, but, as I use maybe 70% Drums stuff already, when I went looking for a hotbar replacement today, the Drums one was the first one to try out.

It looks good, and does everything I want, except:

The first (middle/main) 4 bars, on log out (or on /load_uisettings to a different toon) seem to want to default to 42px icon size (I set them at 44px).

Any idea what might be causing this?

Screenshots attached.
Is this happening with the default UI for you too?
Does it happen to all toons?
And last, could you try setting them to a different size and see if they still reset on you?

If you could answer the above it will help the most.
Unread 07-11-2011, 05:12 AM
A Brown Bear

Okay, thanks for the speedy reply. After a bunch of different testing with various characters and sizes, it seems this only happens when I make the icon size 44px. At 45, it stays 45 through subsequent logins. At 44, it goes back to 42 after a relog. Weird, but workable.

Thanks for the troubleshooting ideas - I never would've thought it had anything to do with the exact icon size.
Unread 07-11-2011, 05:36 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

I think this bug used to exist at the 40px size, too (it may still?). I'm not sure if I can fix it on my end or not, but if I ever get around to messing with the hotbars again I may try. It won't happen anytime soon though.
Unread 11-20-2011, 05:14 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Hi there.
I'm using ProfitUI and just recently added your hotbars.
I like them, but there is one thing I can't get to work, no matter what I try.
Rounded corners.
Could someone please help me with that? What do I have to do to get the corners of my hotbars rounded??
Tyvm in advance
Unread 11-20-2011, 06:38 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by HATE_ETERNAL View Post
Hi there.
I'm using ProfitUI and just recently added your hotbars.
I like them, but there is one thing I can't get to work, no matter what I try.
Rounded corners.
Could someone please help me with that? What do I have to do to get the corners of my hotbars rounded??
Tyvm in advance
You need the images/icons/icon_transp1.dds from my full UI download.
Unread 11-25-2011, 07:47 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Thank you Drumstix, this finally worked.
Had to put it in Profit's ".../icons/" path though but I'm so glad it worked.
Thanks a lot.
Unread 12-14-2011, 02:31 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Everfrost
Default increased font for eq2 windows

Heya Drums,

Is it possible or do you have already an ability to increase the font for things like the journal in game for playing on a large screen TV? Miss you on Everfrost!

<3 Mystriel
Unread 12-14-2011, 02:38 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystriel View Post
Heya Drums,

Is it possible or do you have already an ability to increase the font for things like the journal in game for playing on a large screen TV? Miss you on Everfrost!

<3 Mystriel
Unfortunately there's no easy way to do this. Every single text would have to be changed and then each window adjusted!

Thanks, miss ya too
Unread 08-15-2013, 04:31 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Tradeskill UI

I've been using a few of your pieces for a long time now. I don't generally need much that's different from the basic UI but I do love your tradeskill window.
I was wondering, as a 7 x 95 crafter, is there any possibility that the Experimentation window can be modded to bring the Durability and Progress bars closer to the actions icons?
There is a lot of wasted space between the two parts of the panel. Things that really don't matter a bit.
Re-arranging the window would make it more compact and make it easier to see when your about to lose an item and maybe allow you a second or two longer to try for a save.
Unread 08-15-2013, 07:37 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Mostly because I don't actually have a crafter over like level...65, I haven't really seen the Experiment tab in-game before

I've been playing since release, and just really don't tradeskill. I'll try to take a look at it though. I'm sure I could condense things vertically.
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:51 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Default tradeskill stats

Is there a way to view the tradeskill stats on a real time basis in the ts window? I often use potions when leveling a crafter and I like knowing when one ends rather then just looking for the icon to be gone. I often watch tv as I craft so can't see them end as I would like.

Thx
Unread 10-19-2013, 03:25 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Everyone's always wanting the window smaller, so I'll see what I can do.

Otherwise, I'd suggest just having your persona window open just behind it or something like that.
Unread 10-20-2013, 12:03 PM
A Grassland Beetle

No it's ok, I can understand why folks would want to keep it small. I am on my 2nd to last crafter so will not need that info again. I can just open the char screen like you said and watch football whilst clicking.
Unread 10-20-2013, 01:20 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaradann View Post
Is there a way to view the tradeskill stats on a real time basis in the ts window? I often use potions when leveling a crafter and I like knowing when one ends rather then just looking for the icon to be gone. I often watch tv as I craft so can't see them end as I would like.

Thx
One thing about tradeskill stats is that they're changing on a constant basis as you craft. Just using reaction arts affects them. That makes it hard to distinguish a change due to a potion running out from a change due to reaction arts starting or ending. I tend to watch the beneficial buffs window (I cancel most of mine when I'm doing a lot of crafting, so there's not a lot there) and the potion might show up in the maintained-spells window with a countdown timer (it can vary by the kind of potion).
Unread 10-21-2013, 06:47 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Character Screen->Mercs Tab is blank in Beta, I imagine SoE added some functionality for merc slots.
Unread 10-21-2013, 07:14 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by erk48188 View Post
Character Screen->Mercs Tab is blank in Beta, I imagine SoE added some functionality for merc slots.
Most likely, Thanks for the heads up.
Unread 10-21-2013, 12:00 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Most likely, Thanks for the heads up.
They did. Thankfully it's not complex: remove the "dismiss" buttons, add a "list all mercs" icon within the MercInfo Page element, and within the MercPage element there's a new AllMercList Page element alongside the existing MercInfo Page element. There's no major intertwining of the Page elements, so the new bit went in with just minor tweaking of sizes/locations to fit the frame.