1. Melee and main attacks
2. HO Starter and Sub Attacks-or-Heals
5. Utility - Map, Inventory, Macro/Script Keys, Sprint, Call for Help
6. Utility - Vision, Create Food&Water, Breathe Underwater, Sit/Stand, Escape, Call Home
7. Master Strikes - Gnoll, Skeleton, Giant, ...
9. Fun Spells and extras
10. Main Utility - Persona, Guild, Skills, Community, Report Bug, Recipes, Help, Options, Camp, Set Recall Point, Load Hotkeys Combat, Load Hotkeys Tradeskill
All of the "Follow" buttons are to accomodate the in game issue with the /loadhotkey command (If you don't have something in the button the other set will "bleed through".
See /loadhotkey & /savehotkey command info here: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...83&postcount=4
More details to come...