EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 03-15-2014, 06:10 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default spelltimer and target casting bar windows

yup i do have the drumsui_spelltimer.xml under POI folder. also i forgot beside the spelltimer window that keep dissapearing everytime i log out and back, it also happen with the spell casting target bar windows. other than that, everythin workin perfectly. thx.
Unread 03-16-2014, 11:51 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastz View Post
yup i do have the drumsui_spelltimer.xml under POI folder. also i forgot beside the spelltimer window that keep dissapearing everytime i log out and back, it also happen with the spell casting target bar windows. other than that, everythin workin perfectly. thx.
Things like your Click buttons save okay? I'll try to look into it more when I return in a week or so from being away.
Unread 03-31-2014, 02:01 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Everfrost
Default Stat Bar problem

I'm having a problem with the stat bar not showing/saving settings properly, but on only one character.

Every time I log on with the one toon, many stats are shown that are not selected in bar 1 and bar 2. Oddly, when I open the stat bar settings only those stats I want to see are selected and everything on the bar itself vanishes except coin on bar 1 and FPS on bar 2.

I have manually cleared ALL stats and reselected the ones I want to see numerous times. I also tried clearing all stat selections and logging out/back in. I have tried saving and reloading ui settings as well as loading another characters ui settings and I have tried deleting the character ini file. Nothing I try seems to fix the problem.
EDIT: I have now also tried copying and renaming another characters ini, etc - this did not fix the issue either.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?

EDIT: It would seem this is related to loading an aa profile. After creating a new one on an alt, the same problem with the stat bar occurs after loading a profile......

Last edited by AZDixx : 04-08-2014 at 11:53 PM. Reason: AA profile related finding
Unread 05-19-2014, 09:16 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default Tradeskill Hide

Hi There,

Having an issue with the TS window. I hid a recipe by mistake and there are no options to show hidden recipes or reload recipes. I clicked clear but that did nothing.
I also reloaded the UI but that did not fix it. Additionally I manually deleted the tradeskill.xml file and allowed the updater to download it but that did not take care of it either.

So...I am out of ideas. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Unread 09-14-2014, 03:58 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

I've updated the manual version of the UI, but there is a database issue on EQ2interface right now for uploading.

Will upload when possible. For now use updater otherwise
Unread 09-14-2014, 04:09 PM
A Crazed Gnoll
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Hi I updated 5 files from the updater so looks to be working ok.
Unread 09-14-2014, 04:11 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
I've updated the manual version of the UI, but there is a database issue on EQ2interface right now for uploading.
This should be fixed now. Sorry for the trouble. Upload when you can
Unread 09-14-2014, 07:36 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
v2.04 - 2014.09.14
- Update [Persona]: Added Weapon Damage Bonus and Spell Weapon Damage Bonus stats to window
- Update [StatBar]: Added Weapon Damage Bonus and Spell Weapon Damage Bonus options
- Update [Tradeskills]: Added the "Show hidden" checkbox for Recipes (GU change)
- Update [Examine]: Updated code for adornment update (GU change)
- Fix [TargetCasting]: Character switching init code updated
- Fix [STI]: Character switching init code updated
- Fix [CureFinder]: Character switching init code updated

When updating with the manual version, it's best to delete your old installation. But "FIRST", backup the following files (copy them to a safe spot) to save your Casting Macros, Quick Button settings, Item Notes, and Spell Timers:
- /POI/drumsui_castingmacros.xml
- /POI/drumsui_textsettings.xml
- /POI/drumsui_itemnotes.xml
- /POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml

(If you had any saved from 2.03 or previous)
Unread 09-15-2014, 02:46 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Casting Macros

I'm sorry to be asking this because I'm sure you answered it somewhere already, but what files would I need to copy to make just the casting macros section of Drums work?
Thanks in advance, Yajirushi
Unread 09-15-2014, 05:16 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Grab the entire /DrumsUI_Custom/ folder, eq2ui_mainhud_casting.xml, DrumsUI_custom_includes.xml are the files you would need at minimum.

make sure your eq2ui_custom.xml has:

Code:
<include>DrumsUI_custom_includes.xml</include>
Unread 09-15-2014, 05:41 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Awesome, thanks Drumstixx.
Unread 09-27-2014, 11:33 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Chat spam fix. Reforge checkbox addition. WDB stat bar fix.

Update Log:
v2.05 - 2014.09.28
- Update [Merchant]: Added "Show Only Equipped" checkbox to the Reforge/Restore tab
- Fix [StatBar]: Fix for WDB stats loading
- Fix [Global]: Adjusted loading code for anything using the name "cmd" as it conflicted with new /cmd_apply_adorn game update

When updating with the manual version, it's best to delete your old installation. But "FIRST", backup the following files (copy them to a safe spot) to save your Casting Macros, Quick Button settings, Item Notes, and Spell Timers:

(If you had any saved from 2.04 or previous)
Unread 10-14-2014, 01:54 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore

hi was wondering if you could add a sort button for inventory and maybe wishful thinking a sort for shared bank and and personal bank.
Unread 12-09-2014, 04:01 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default Experience bars don't hold their position at logout

I have just installed this UI and I have to reposition the experience bar every time I login. I'm using the self-updater. I did not use any supplied layout as I am running 1080p.

Cheers,
~M
Unread 03-15-2015, 09:57 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Never updated the manual download from AOM.

Also includes latest fixes/updates on Updater, submitted & suggested from user Dhalkar. Thanks!

Update Log:
v2.06 - 2015.03.15
- Update [Journal]: Added the Mission Timers tab. (thanks Dhalkar for contribution; modified layout a bit)
- Update [Persona]: Fixed tooltips not working. Removed PVP Doublecast. Added Disabled to AutoAttack dropdown options Added XP Mod text to Stats Area. (thanks Dhalkar for XP Mod addition and ideas)
- Fix [Player]: Increased HP and Mana text width for Full Range display. (thanks Dhalkar for contribution)
- Update [Persona]: Added "Sets" button and content for AoM release. Appearance sets temporarily inaccessible from the UI. Added togglebox for Spell Effects Filtering for the Effects window.
- Update [Guild]: Updated icons for AoM release.
- Update [Raid]: Adjusted level text to display up to level 100.

(If you had any saved from 2.05 or previous)
Unread 10-03-2015, 07:58 PM
A Brown Bear

Send a message via ICQ to InsanityFalls

Is this even being worked on anymore? Or is it a case of nothing's needed to be done with it?
Unread 10-04-2015, 11:43 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsanityFalls View Post
Is this even being worked on anymore? Or is it a case of nothing's needed to be done with it?
I'm out of the loop with changes mainly, but if anything is "broken", I'm around to check it out in my free time.

There are small tweaks that could be improved but since I don't play any more it way out of focus (I haven't really played since early 2014)
Unread 11-01-2015, 11:05 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock
Default Terrors of Thalumbra update hopeful :)

Being a dedicated long term user of Drums... I have to admit that with every mention of new expansions... it always leads to a silent scream inside.

There is only one tiny new window being added...
Unread 11-02-2015, 05:05 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiza View Post
Being a dedicated long term user of Drums... I have to admit that with every mention of new expansions... it always leads to a silent scream inside.

There is only one tiny new window being added...
If the UI is broken, feel free to let me know what changed. I'm way outta the loop.
Unread 11-03-2015, 11:46 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock
Default New window :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
If the UI is broken, feel free to let me know what changed. I'm way outta the loop.
UI is working great, they are just adding a new window with the expansion.

http://file3.guildlaunch.net/312737/diety.PNG <~~ From the standard UI

A version of the window does show up in Drums currently, but it missing some of the objects and a background.

Thanks as always for the awesome work!
Unread 11-03-2015, 12:49 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Most likely the .dds GFX files will need updating (or deleting to use default).

They're really good at cramming more and more icons into the same GFX files, and it made it a pain to keep all those skins up-to-date.
Unread 11-22-2015, 04:28 PM
A Griffon
Featured

ToT expansion updates.

Update Log:
v2.07 - 2015.11.2
- Update [Colors]: Updated image files to the latest expansion updates for all DrumsUI Color variants.
- Update [Merchant]: Added new tab for expansion compatibility.
- Update [Experience]: Changed the PVP XP bar to the Tithe XP bar.
- Update [Examine]: Updated the Examine Item window to support the Prestige update for the expansion.
- Update [Persona]: Added the new Restore Items page to the window.
- Update [StatBar]: Increased width of the Resist stats.

(If you had any saved from 2.06 or previous)