EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 03-22-2016, 06:46 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default DrumsUI - StatBar Startbutton

I posted this in the file forum, but posting it here too in hopes someone can help. StatBar Startbutton link in case

I love this StatBar and noticed some minor problems when I compared it to the one in the DrumsUI interface. I also created a problem, I will detail below.

I "fixed" the following:

1) In the StatBar Option Window, Renamed Double Attack to Multi Attack

2) In the StatBar Option Window, Renamed SpellMA to Double Cast

3) Added (I mean copied and pasted from the DrumsUI) WDB (Weapon Damage Bonus) and SWDB (Spell Weapon Damage Bonus)

4) In the StatBar Option Window, in Bar Options 2, Fixed the color of WDB/SWDB from orange/yellowish to Green/Light Green. This problem still exists in the DrumsUI (Downloaded from updater).

And here lies the problem, it's with the newly added WDB/SWDB, I can turn on/turn off, but if I have them off and I either /camp or /exit, they are back on when I login again. My knowledge is very very limited
and not sure what to do to fix it. Hopefully if someone sees this they can tell me what to add or whatever to fix it.

I hope it is ok that I edited the StatBar, if this is not ok, please say and I will remove the link.

This is now in the file area: DrumsUI Statbar Startbutton Updated

Last edited by Blackhood : 04-02-2016 at 04:05 PM.
Unread 03-22-2016, 11:03 PM
A Griffon

Update: Somehow I managed to fix the WDB/SWDB camp/exit problem.

Also found out about a new stat called Fervor, I added it to the statbar startbutton.

But, when I go to enable it in the option window, sometimes when I turn the top one on, it will turn on the bottom one with it. But this does not happen all the time, and they operate independent of each other like they are supposed to.
Try camping and logging back in if the problem doesn't happen to you when you first login. I am hoping someone is out there that can help.

Also, because I added Fervor, you now have to scroll down to see BytesPersecond on both "halves" of the option window. What do I have to change so it doesn't have to scroll?

My head hurts

Updated download link: <removed> see next post

Last edited by Blackhood : 03-23-2016 at 01:20 AM.
Unread 03-23-2016, 01:19 AM
A Griffon

Update: Fixed the Fervor problem, just a stupid mistake on my part.

Still to do, Fix scroll issue.

New Download Link: <removed> see next post

Last edited by Blackhood : 03-23-2016 at 08:50 PM.
Unread 03-23-2016, 08:49 PM
A Griffon

Update: Fixed Scrolling issue, this should be it. If anyone is using this and see's anything weird, let me know.

New Link: <removed> see post below

Last edited by Blackhood : 03-23-2016 at 11:43 PM.
Unread 03-23-2016, 10:20 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Conga-rats
Unread 03-23-2016, 11:42 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseop View Post
Conga-rats
Thanks!

Minor update: Had 3 stats mismatched (incorrect order) between bar options 1 and bar options 2. I wish I would have noticed it before the last upload.

Last edited by Blackhood : 04-02-2016 at 04:01 PM.
Unread 04-01-2016, 04:53 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Thanks for the updates Blackhood.

I'd recommend keeping the download link in the first post updated, so anyone looking can find it the easiest way possible ( think they are the same either way, as your last post)
Unread 04-02-2016, 04:04 PM
A Griffon

Thanks for the words Drums, hope you didn't laugh too hard at the struggle in this thread. I just had some html experience, but learned a lot more doing this. I never meant it to turn into what it turned into.

Took your suggestion about the link.

Thanks
Unread 05-02-2016, 07:45 AM
A Grove Wisp

Thanks for doing this Blackhood, much appreciated. Have you updated it again to include Resolve by any chance?

Edit: i see it's already done! Thanks again.

Last edited by Eliziana : 05-02-2016 at 03:20 PM.
Unread 05-02-2016, 04:51 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliziana View Post
Thanks for doing this Blackhood, much appreciated. Have you updated it again to include Resolve by any chance?

Edit: i see it's already done! Thanks again.
No problem Can you tell me if it's ok? I am playing on the TLE server with a friend, and I have no character high level on the regular servers yet.

I probably should have said something in this thread that the file was updated. Will do so in the future.
Unread 05-03-2016, 06:13 AM
A Grove Wisp

Perfect!

The only thing I have noticed, and I'm not sure if this is for you or Drumstix, my menu button has changed... I no longer have the $ for broker, M for mailbox etc. Not sure what I did, and unsure how to get them back!
Unread 05-03-2016, 11:04 PM
A Griffon

I don't know what you mean. Are you using DrumsUI or this Stand alone bar? I didn't touch the drums menu, only the stat bar menu.
Unread 05-05-2016, 09:21 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Perfect!

The only thing I have noticed, and I'm not sure if this is for you or Drumstix, my menu button has changed... I no longer have the $ for broker, M for mailbox etc. Not sure what I did, and unsure how to get them back!
That was a custom edit that someone did for a guild I was in a while back, i'm sure it got passed around as it was pretty helpful. The person that did it no longer plays. The stat bar looked like this

EQ2 | UI | $ | M

$ was /start_broker
M was mailbox

With the current update i Just have Main and the little box that brings up the stat bar options. Personally I liked the original better, instead of having to go through 2 menus to get the eq2 game menu via the main ui menu first with this last update, although it has the ferver and resolve.
Unread 05-06-2016, 07:48 AM
A Grove Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody99 View Post
That was a custom edit that someone did for a guild I was in a while back, i'm sure it got passed around as it was pretty helpful. The person that did it no longer plays. The stat bar looked like this

EQ2 | UI | $ | M

$ was /start_broker
M was mailbox

With the current update i Just have Main and the little box that brings up the stat bar options. Personally I liked the original better, instead of having to go through 2 menus to get the eq2 game menu via the main ui menu first with this last update, although it has the ferver and resolve.
Thank you. I wonder where I got it from. Having the broker button back would be awesome.

Edit: found it: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...84&postcount=3

Last edited by Eliziana : 05-06-2016 at 07:58 AM.
Unread 05-06-2016, 06:52 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Thank you. I wonder where I got it from. Having the broker button back would be awesome.

Edit: found it: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...84&postcount=3
Sure, how is this?
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml (98.0 KB, 1624 views)
Unread 05-06-2016, 11:37 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post
Sure, how is this?
Odd, the UI button doesn't bring up the UI menu on this one. Must be something I'm missing, worked fine before.

Edit: I changed
OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_Menu
to
OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_MenuWindow

and it works for me now.

Last edited by nobody99 : 05-06-2016 at 11:53 PM.
Unread 05-07-2016, 12:42 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody99 View Post
Odd, the UI button doesn't bring up the UI menu on this one. Must be something I'm missing, worked fine before.

Edit: I changed
OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_Menu
to
OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_MenuWindow

and it works for me now.
Thats weird, we must have some kind of file mismatch or something, because changing to Custom.DrumsUI_MenuWindow does nothing for me, I lose the menu window.
Unread 04-30-2017, 10:27 PM
A Grove Wisp

Default Drums UI Menu not working

Hello, Blackhood and all. First, thank you for updating aspects of DrumsUI, which I love as a raiding healer and have used for many years.

I do have a little issue happening, namely that since updating DrumsUI and implementing some of your fixes, Blackhood, I cannot get the DrumsUI menu to come up. The EQ2 button, Mail, and Broker ($) clicks all do their job, but when I click on "UI," nothing happens.

I did try implementing a fix in this thread (OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_MenuWindow) but it did not work.

Do you have any suggestions for me? I'd like to be able to use the UI button too!

Thank you kindly, and thank you again for all your work.

Eliana
Halls of Fate
Unread 05-01-2017, 02:01 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliana View Post
Hello, Blackhood and all. First, thank you for updating aspects of DrumsUI, which I love as a raiding healer and have used for many years.

I do have a little issue happening, namely that since updating DrumsUI and implementing some of your fixes, Blackhood, I cannot get the DrumsUI menu to come up. The EQ2 button, Mail, and Broker ($) clicks all do their job, but when I click on "UI," nothing happens.

I did try implementing a fix in this thread (OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_MenuWindow) but it did not work.

Do you have any suggestions for me? I'd like to be able to use the UI button too!

Thank you kindly, and thank you again for all your work.

Eliana
Halls of Fate
Hi,

I think what you may have done is combine the standalone bar with the one in the UI. Don't do this. Everything you need for DrumsUI (the full UI) is in my thread http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18226, in post 1.

Just download the latest kunark zip and overwrite the files in your UI/DrumsUI folder.

Please note, the seperate mail button and broker button you have are from a different mod of the bar, these do not exist in my updates, as I wanted to keep it how Drumstix42 had it.

The purpose of the stand alone bar is if you want Drums stat bar, but don't want the full UI.
Unread 05-01-2017, 04:57 PM
A Grove Wisp

Aaaah, OK! Thank you so much for the explanation! I'll go fix this.

Safe journeys,
Eliana
Unread 05-08-2017, 07:33 PM
A Grove Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post
Hi,

I think what you may have done is combine the standalone bar with the one in the UI. Don't do this. Everything you need for DrumsUI (the full UI) is in my thread http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18226, in post 1.

Just download the latest kunark zip and overwrite the files in your UI/DrumsUI folder.

Please note, the seperate mail button and broker button you have are from a different mod of the bar, these do not exist in my updates, as I wanted to keep it how Drumstix42 had it.

The purpose of the stand alone bar is if you want Drums stat bar, but don't want the full UI.
Hi again! I did uninstall and then do a clean install of your updated files; however, my Drums UI button still doesn't work; and I can't lock my hotbars. If you or anyone else can help me find a fix, that would be much appreciated. There's nothing like healing in a hot situation, to find your heal stuck on your mouse arrow!

Thanks in advance for any help rendered,
Eliana
Unread 05-09-2017, 11:53 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliana View Post
Hi again! I did uninstall and then do a clean install of your updated files; however, my Drums UI button still doesn't work; and I can't lock my hotbars. If you or anyone else can help me find a fix, that would be much appreciated. There's nothing like healing in a hot situation, to find your heal stuck on your mouse arrow!

Thanks in advance for any help rendered,
Eliana
you have some funny things going on. I would delete your entire drumsui folder and start again.

Make sure you download the full interface first - http://www.eq2interface.com/download...Interface.html

Then install updates - http://www.eq2interface.com/downloads/info5148.html
Updates will ask you to overwrite files, do so.
Unread 08-10-2017, 05:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Stat bar issue

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, because I'm not entirely sure if it's me or the bar. I just came back and love the drums up so i downloaded the ui after reading blackhood is updating it but for some reason the stat bar menu will not pull up.. when i mouse over the stat menu it highlights and shows its the drumsui menu but when i click it i get nothing. so i can not change the displayed stats and set them to what i want to show. The eq2 menu part works fine, just can not open the stat menu.

did i do something wrong in my install or is it broke? The rest seems to be working from what I can tell so I'm pretty sure I installed correctly. Guess I'll try a diff up until I can resolve this.

P.s. On the skins do I pull them out of the unzipped folder and replace the default skins in my custom ui folder?
Unread 08-26-2017, 06:21 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhainstorm View Post
I didn't want to start a new thread for this, because I'm not entirely sure if it's me or the bar. I just came back and love the drums up so i downloaded the ui after reading blackhood is updating it but for some reason the stat bar menu will not pull up.. when i mouse over the stat menu it highlights and shows its the drumsui menu but when i click it i get nothing. so i can not change the displayed stats and set them to what i want to show. The eq2 menu part works fine, just can not open the stat menu.

did i do something wrong in my install or is it broke? The rest seems to be working from what I can tell so I'm pretty sure I installed correctly. Guess I'll try a diff up until I can resolve this.

P.s. On the skins do I pull them out of the unzipped folder and replace the default skins in my custom ui folder?
If you downloaded the separate stand alone bar and applied it to DrumsUI, it will not work.

For the skins, unzip the color you want, and unzip to your <customUi>/images folder. You will be asked to overwrite files. Do so. Might want to backup that folder just in case.