EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-16-2010, 11:20 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Default Sentinel's Fate Issue Thread

Thought I would start a thread so those keeping this wonderful UI up and running can find issues in one place.

For me load screen after running patcher the 2nd screen is broken and displays strange stuff. This is only a cosmetic issue and sure its easy to fix.

Raid window still broken ??? Haven't tested but last beta it was.

Bottom bar will surely need some work

Persona Window still has some of the old stats listed those probally are easy to remove.

Quest Journal its still not possible to uncheck show quest helper.

Those are the ones I have noticed please post the things you find here as well and thanks Chrislau and Silat for keeping up with this.
Unread 02-16-2010, 11:30 AM
A Griffon

heres a screen of what we get window using quick raid buttons or click to cures from raid window
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000373.jpg
Views:	1006
Size:	223.9 KB
ID:	7119  
Unread 02-16-2010, 06:34 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Antonia Bayle

Persona window is also broken, the ability modifier etc isnt showing correctly. Quick fix for that is to remove the eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml from your profitui folder
Unread 02-16-2010, 07:01 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

I am starting to work on the issues.

Another one I noticed when really using it is that the font for the quest in the helper is way too large. Also want to try to make it easier to bring up the big journal window....right now you have to click on the quest names.

Silat of Nagafen
Unread 02-16-2010, 07:43 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Best regards!

Thank you to those who keep this UI updated! I couldn't play without it!
Unread 02-16-2010, 07:50 PM
A Coastal Crab

Updated UI and got several problems. Quest window gone. Spells wiped from my bars. Not having really used custom UIs in the past, I figured the last two maybe just happened when you update. However right after updating for SF, I now can't chat, not in guild/tell/group anything. It says it doesn't recognize the command.
Unread 02-16-2010, 11:09 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default riad buttons arent working for me either

I am getting the same message as papabard with the quick cures and heals. Hope a fix comes soon, I really enjoy this mod, if there is anything I can to do help plz ask!

Pabo
Crushbone
Templar
Unread 02-17-2010, 12:53 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I am not sure what has changed with the click to cure for the raid window...I spent a little bit troubleshooting this evening. Will look at it more tomorrow. I also have updated the stats display on the persona window. I just have to get it sent over to be put on the updater.

Silat of Nagafen
Unread 02-17-2010, 01:23 AM
A Brown Bear

Going out on a limb here but I'm guessing the click-to-cure issue in the raid is broken due to the name convention changes that were made so characters with the same name from different servers can play together in Battlegrounds. They would have to do something that takes into consideration that there might be two characters with the same name from different servers who end up in the same group or raid.
Unread 02-17-2010, 04:05 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default Just a quick

Thanks to all you folks who are working on the fixes, I am sure you would like to be playing instead of working on it, and wanted to express a shout out to you guys/gals who keep the UI patched and bug free.

Port
Unread 02-17-2010, 04:56 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default Market window

Is there any way we can add the T9 rares, bags, etc in the preset searches or will that require a fix from your end?

Thanks for those who are making these fixes to a UI that is simply the best all round UI in my view!
Unread 02-17-2010, 07:41 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I have the show quest helper checkbox working now. Still have to get it over to the auto updater though.

It is possible for you to add the preset searches yourself. You modify the files in your profitui folder named _ProfitUI_Market_Favorites*. There are several of them for the different searches. I will try to get them modified soon as well.

I have modified the searches with what information I have at this time. Some of it might be inaccurate, but is right to the best of my knowledge.

Silat of Nagafen

Last edited by TalTal : 02-17-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Unread 02-17-2010, 08:39 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Kithicor

Silat, Thanks so much for the efforts and time you are putting into getting Profit back to a completely useable state. If there is anything I can do to help let me know. I don't know code for squat but maybe there is something else I cando to help lol.
Unread 02-17-2010, 10:28 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I have looked over the code for the raid window and tested it on live. I agree it does not work. But looking at the code I cannot find anything wrong. I am still going over it, if anyone else can find the issue feel free to fix and post or give me a hint .

I know this is a high priority item and am trying my best to get it fixed.

Silat of Nagafen
Unread 02-17-2010, 01:10 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
I have looked over the code for the raid window and tested it on live. I agree it does not work. But looking at the code I cannot find anything wrong. I am still going over it, if anyone else can find the issue feel free to fix and post or give me a hint .

I know this is a high priority item and am trying my best to get it fixed.

Silat of Nagafen
Try changing .Text to .LocalText
Unread 02-17-2010, 01:24 PM
A Griffon

tried with this

<Button Location="0,0" Name="B1" OnHoverIn="Tooltip=Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.B1.Tool tip" OnPress="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.B1.Press=true Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.Target=Parent.Parent.Membe r1.Basic.Name.LocalText" Size="15,15" Style="/ProfitUI_Styles.ButtonStyles.box_button">1</Button>
<Button Location="14,0" Name="B2" OnHoverIn="Tooltip=Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.B2.Tool tip" OnPress="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.B2.Press=true Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.Target=Parent.Parent.Membe r1.Basic.Name.LocalText" Size="15,15" Style="/ProfitUI_Styles.ButtonStyles.box_button">2</Button>
<Button Location="28,0" Name="B3" OnHoverIn="Tooltip=Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.B3.Tool tip" OnPress="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.B3.Press=true Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.Target=Parent.Parent.Membe r1.Basic.Name.LocalText" Size="15,15" Style="/ProfitUI_Styles.ButtonStyles.box_button">3</Button>
<Button Location="42,0" Name="B4" OnHoverIn="Tooltip=Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.B4.Tool tip" OnPress="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.B4.Press=true Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.Target=Parent.Parent.Membe r1.Basic.Name.LocalText" Size="15,15" Style="/ProfitUI_Styles.ButtonStyles.box_button">4</Button>
<Button Location="56,0" Name="B5" OnHoverIn="Tooltip=Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.B5.Tool tip" OnPress="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.B5.Press=true Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.Target=Parent.Parent.Membe r1.Basic.Name.LocalText" Size="15,15" Style="/ProfitUI_Styles.ButtonStyles.box_button">5</Button>

Still getting same but now it says LocalText not found in raid or group
Unread 02-17-2010, 01:39 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Well, was an idea, had it once case with hardcoded elements that Text was broken but LocalText worked. Will need some ingame testing then. Maybe they added the color codes to the text value now instead of separately to the color tag. Oh the joys of working around the hardcoding, glad I'm rid of it. Good luck.
Unread 02-17-2010, 03:05 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Yea I had tried with localtext. That is what is used in Drums . The references are good just not functional. I am unsure if the raid window in drums functions or not. will install and check in the near future.

Silat
Unread 02-17-2010, 07:54 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Was just looking at stuff and???

I think the raid window is just broken..... i am in no way a programmer or anything close, but was looking at the raid window to set some click to cure macros and noticed the problem mentioned on the boards here. As i was comparing the current default raid window, my profit one and the old default raid window (which is the same as the current one, btw) i noticed this line...

<Icon DynamicData="/GameData.Raid.Member_0.Speaking" IconRect="124,204,135,215" IconResource="/images/widgets01.dds" Location="3,3" Name="Speaking" onpress="vivox_adjust_volume Parent.Name.Text" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" TreatAsButton="true" />

Which is the standard mute/volume editing button i would assume. It's using the same Parent.Name.Text call, and surprise surprise it doesn't work either. It doesn't give an error like profit or aditu's but it also isn't working as intended for sure. Maybe jumping up and down enough to get them to fix that button in the default ui settings will help everyone figure out how to fix the click to cures as well. just my 2 cents I guess.

The UI is awesome, keep up the good work... Finally switched about 4 months ago as a lifelong "F" key targeting Templar and can't imagine going back.
Unread 02-17-2010, 08:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default not loading

After i installed the new expansion Profit UI will not start. It is using the default UI. All i did was install the game and run the updater and updated the new files
Unread 02-17-2010, 09:26 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by volko View Post
After i installed the new expansion Profit UI will not start. It is using the default UI. All i did was install the game and run the updater and updated the new files
Download the ProfitUI auto updater and run it. Profit must be updated to function with the new expansion.
Silat
Unread 02-18-2010, 01:24 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
Download the ProfitUI auto updater and run it. Profit must be updated to function with the new expansion.
Silat
I redownloaded the profitui updater and ran it. still same result. not loading it.
Unread 02-18-2010, 02:15 AM
A Griffon

did you install from the cd? if so you now have a new install of the game possibly and its pointing to the wrong one.
Unread 02-18-2010, 04:01 AM
A Griffon

well we did our 1st raid tonight and it was a pita having to use target/spell cast with no quick buttons. Hope this can get fixed. Don't know if rothgar browses here to see the issue but maybe someone should pm him and ask if its custom ui related or if its game related.
Unread 02-18-2010, 07:24 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Here is the correct lines for _ProfitUI_Market_Favorites1.txt for the new rares to show in broker window.

<Data ItemName="Brellium Cluster" ItemEffect=" " ItemType="0" MaxLvl="0" MinLvl="0" SellerName=" " Text="Brellium Cluster" Tier="0"/>
<Data ItemName="Ulteran Diamond" ItemEffect=" " ItemType="0" MaxLvl="0" MinLvl="0" SellerName=" " Text="Ulteran Diamond" Tier="0"/>
<Data ItemName="Kaborite Cluster" ItemEffect=" " ItemType="0" MaxLvl="0" MinLvl="0" SellerName=" " Text="Kaborite Cluster" Tier="0"/>
<Data ItemName="Toxnettle Root" ItemEffect=" " ItemType="0" MaxLvl="0" MinLvl="0" SellerName=" " Text="Toxnettle Root" Tier="0"/>
<Data ItemName="Eucalyptus Lumber" ItemEffect=" " ItemType="0" MaxLvl="0" MinLvl="0" SellerName=" " Text="Eucalyptus Lumber" Tier="0"/>
<Data ItemName="Spotted Pelt" ItemEffect=" " ItemType="0" MaxLvl="0" MinLvl="0" SellerName=" " Text="Spotted Pelt" Tier="0"/>
<Data ItemName="Ethereal Material" ItemEffect=" " ItemType="0" MaxLvl="0" MinLvl="0" SellerName=" " Text="Ethereal Material" Tier="0"/>