01-04-2021, 10:23 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday January 5th, 2021
- Fixed a bug with Enhance: Dark Heart that prevented Miragul's Dark Heart Summoning from granting hearts.
- Fixed a bug with Litany of Combat that prevented it from modifying shaman pets.
- Intrinsic Nature is now a 30 second reuse
- Player pets and dumbfire pets will now use the players unmodified weapon when calculating auto-attack damage.
- In-Game Calendar has been updated for 2021!
- Fixed texture issue where cloaks in the appearance slot would show with white textures.
- Contained Water Droplet - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Scepter of the Bogling Chieftain - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Tanned Owlbear Hide Cord - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Ichor Coated Cord - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Tanned Sonic Hide Cord - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Tanned Leech Cord - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Etched Electrum Pommel - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Bogling Hide Cord - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Deadly Insight, Intervention and Power Overwhelming may now only be cast in combat.
- The weekly raid mission should now properly update regardless if a member of the raid has the mission completed.
- Nevid should now reliably accept turn ins of the weekly raid missions in all instances of the City of Fordel Midst
- The Vexing Confrontation mission will now be listed in your mission timers, and expire accordingly.
- Luclin Landscaping overland weekly mission quotas have been reduced from 5 to 3.
- Reign of Shadows public quest bosses can no longer be trained all over the moon and back.
- The PQ in Savage Weald, Wolf in Wolf's Clothing, and all three PQs in Echo Caverns, now drop higher tier rewards to match the other Reign of Shadows overland PQs.
- Reign of Shadows PQs may now update the Luclin Landscaping overland weekly missions with enough participation.
- Reign of Shadows PQs should no longer reward Restored Empyreal Quintessence (Blood of Luclin PQ currency).
- Echo Caverns
- Bloodletter will now reset if there are no participants nearby.
- Bloodthirsty needlites will now spawn closer to Bloodletter.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket
- Doomshade's damage over time spell, Cold Winds, will be removed from targets when he exits combat, as will his incrementing buff, Deadly Countenance.
- Doomshade's chilling phantoms are now always visible.
- The quest "A Bounty is in Order" should now offer rewards for channelers and beastlords.
- The quest "Spiritual Bedlam" should now offer rewards for channelers and beastlords.
- The quest "The Vexing Order of Bedlam" should now offer rewards for channelers and beastlords.
- If you have completed this quest and did not receive the reward please /petition to get them replaced.
- Marble Seru Tileset: Volume III - "Marble Seru Tileset: Thin Windowed Brick Wall" recipe added.
- Corrected a state that the researchers could get into where players were unable to complete the finished research item. This applied to Gundeg, Purihni, Erdani, and Fivalt.
- Fixed Vah Shir audio options
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Reign of Shadows Overlands
- Harvesting in the Dark I through VI should now properly update for harvesting in the dark... side of the moon.
- Reign of Shadows Raid Bosses.
- Fixed an issue that prevented many Reign of Shadows persistent damage effects (DoT's) from triggering reactive heals or applying to wards.
- Reign of Shadows Raids
- For the quests "A Bounty is in Order", "Spiritual Bedlam", and "The Vexing Order of Bedlam" if a player has somehow missed steps previous to a boss being defeated, the boss will now catch the player up in the quest as long as the updates do not involve going and talking to an NPC or killing a previous boss. Any quest updates received by normal progression not involving defeating a boss or talking to an NPC should be optional not required.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the "adrenaline Rush" spell from properly applying its heal values causing much larger heals than intended.
- Corrected an issue that prevented buffs gained on killing a player being properly applied
- Corrected am issue that caused the raid bosses to not properly check how many targets they are engaged with before certain abilities are triggered/applied.
- Corrected an issue that cause some bosses to not honor their time limits if they have one. (most are 15-20m+)
- Health for all raid bosses has been recalculated to take into account mitigation changes and the 60% reduced health applied from mitigation changes from previous raid bosses. This should not result in longer encounters than previous. If it does we can adjust them down.
- City of Fordel Midst
- Added points of interest for the City of Fordel Midst map
- The door from Fordel Midst to Echo Caverns should now display both Solo and Heroic dungeons.
- Echo Caverns
- The lower ledge in Shattered Chasm is now reachable via a teleporter from the upper ledge in the zone, and vice versa.
- Lifts in the Upper Quarry should now work as intended.
- The mushroom in Echo Caverns that leads to the Zelmie caves should display both Zelmie Sortie dungeons.
- Savage Weald
- Fixed several harvestable spawn locations
- Echo Caverns: Fungal Foray [Heroic and Solo]
- Updated the casting of Umbral Fangs during the encounter with Shadowphage as a prospective fix for zone crashes.
- Echo Caverns: Fungal Foray [Heroic]
- Fixed a crash bug during the encounter with Sporefiend Zugu caused by pets whose masters were drunk.
- You should no longer retain any intoxication when leaving the zone anytime after defeating Sporefiend Zugu.
- Savage Weald: Backwoods Brawl [Challenge]
- Pets can now target bosses they previously could not.
- Patroller Goonpa will cast his curse, Pecking Order, slightly less often.
- Savage Weald: Chaotic Caverns [Heroic and Solo]
- The final cracked wall should lose its collision when you leave and return to the same intance.
- Savage Weald: Chaotic Caverns [Heroic]
- The recast of Cure Curse will reset when Forblarg the Foul's curse, Pact of Darkness, is successfully cured.
- Savage Weald: Fort Grim [Heroic and Solo]
- Chief Gadzuuk's Clumsy Stance debuff will have a chance of disarming your primary weapons instead of unequipping them.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket: Feral Reserve [Heroic and Solo]
- Defeating Thraxinae will destroy both web barriers, and they will both remain destroyed after re-entering a saved instance.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket: Feral Reserve [Heroic]
- Grizzly glowbeaks now spawn.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket: Loda Kai Isle [Heroic and Solo]
- Killmaster Kayzen's hungry highland alphaweavers have updated pathing to help with line of sight issues.
- Zoning into Loda Kai Isle should no longer place you within aggro radius of the closest Loda Kai.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket: Loda Kai Isle [Heroic]
- Killmaster Kazyen prefers to cage enemies that are not his most hated or priests.
- Killmaster Kayzen will no longer cast barrage while a party member is caged.
- Taja Verath no longer lists Divine as a weakness through Detect Weakness, as she has always been weak to Disease, per her displayed debuff.
- Taja Verath will no longer include her most hated enemy as a possible target of Poached, unless there are no others to choose from.
- Shar Vahl: Siege Break [Heroic and Solo]
- Certain Shar Vahl guards are no longer targetable.
- Shar Vahl: Siege Break [Heroic]
- Fires no longer erupt in inaccessible areas during the fight with An'Kaas Fer'Zethon.
- Damage caused by Fer'Zethon Aftermath has been reduced.
- Enforcer Yisith can no longer be damaged when he slinks away into the shadows.
- You now have a fixed 30 seconds to defeat his summoned akheva and shissar each round.
- Successfully curing An'Kaas Fer'Zethon's curse, Ire of Fire, will now reset the reuse of Cure Curse.
- Shar Vahl: Siege Break [Solo]
- The Shar Vahl Throne can only be plundered in Heroic.
- Vex Thal: Shadow Citadel [Solo]
- Fleshless Tongue is no longer a requirement to interact with Aten Ha Ra.
- Aten Ha Ra should no longer cast Umbral Detonation one after another.
- Echo Caverns: Expedition Precarious [Raidventure]
- An unusually large rodent has been spotted near the entrance that can be exterminated to set the lockout on the zone. Pops and Kessi hate rats!
- Vex Thal: Labyrinth of Solace [Raid]
- Corrected the entrance requirement message to properly state that you must have a player in your party that has completed stage 1 of the "The Vexing Order of Bedlam" progression quest to gain entrance.