EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 11-15-2005, 09:06 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Everfrost
Default Hotbar Icons messing up

with my modded hotbar i have found a glitch whenever you place a recipe on the hotbar it changes the style of the icon border. i know that it isnt my mod, because it also does this with the default ui.

the first row is the way they normally look, the second row is what it looks like after a recipe has been dropped onto the bar (even if you just switch between a bank that has a recipe)

it looks as if the icon border (from icon_styles.examine) is getting removed when it views a recipe icon.

it seems this might be a bug with eq itself, but something like this is majorly insignigicant to them... but its driving me insane! has anyone come across this before and/or may know of a way to combat this glitch?
Unread 11-15-2005, 11:16 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Are you sure the icon isn't just move over and up 1 pixel?
Unread 11-16-2005, 12:08 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

I dont get graphical changes but what i do get is number changing, like if its 1 2 3 4 5 and if i change a spell in the hotbar it will all end up saying num num num instead of the numbers same with ctrl and alt. its very annoying
Unread 11-16-2005, 08:01 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

As a guess the zone rect for the recipe icon placed in the hotbar is different to how you see it normaly hence you see the gold border round bottom and right hand side... Maybe due to the hotbar icon placeholders being slightly larger and the icon itself is not set to stretch...

Sorry thats what it looks like to me and the best I can explaine it lol