I have some suggestions to improve the Overseer window. I provided some of this to DBG, but don't plan to hold my breath waiting. Everything I presently know about the Overseer Feature I've documented on the wiki (https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Overseer_Feature
(1) There's a lot of wasted real estate in the lower half where the Mission details are shown. This could be tightened up a bit.
(2) List all the Missions available, don't make us scroll. If we can only do ten a day, then show at least ten. If you're only giving us seven visible at a time, then show all seven. I don't care as much if the Missions on cooldown are not immediately visible. Maybe make the whole window stretchable, then we could adjust the pane the way we want it?
(3) Show all the Missions we have obtained, even if we can't do them presently. Grey out whichever ones aren't available yet, but let is see what we have and their prospective rewards. The greyed out Missions could sort at the very bottom, after the cooldown Mission.
This one I will guess would be hard, depending on what the API gives us. I'm pretty sure that somewhere there's a list of all the Missions we have obtained, even if it's not dynamic... a static list on a separate tab would be better than not being sure what missions we know about.
(4) Allow us to sort the Missions we have visible by Quest Duration or Alphabetical.
Bonus: allow a sort by the Tier of the reward chests.
There are 12 possible reward chests (see https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Overseer_Reward_Crate
). I'm presently working out which Missions reward what chests, but since you can click the little box icon to the right of the name of the missions and see whether the chest is Treasured, Legendary, Fabled, Celestial, or Mythical, in theory we should be able to sort them. If this is possible, I'd like to see the sort actually sort first by the reward tier (best first, worst last), then by duration (longest first, shortest last?)
(5) We can presently sort Agents by Tier. It would be nice to be able to have a "Trait Sort"... maybe clicking the trait in the Mission Detail window could pop a list of available and cooldown agents with that Trait? This would make planning baout which agents to use and when to start a given Mission a little more intelligent.