EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 02-13-2008, 11:25 AM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere
Default Fetish Skinning

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before or not as I couldn't find anything specific on it, so if it has please just direct me in the right direction if at all possible.

What I was wondering was what I would need to do in order to take a basic default window and make it look like the FetishClassic theme?

I'm not worried about added features and all of that but rather over time there are several windows that I've had to revert back to the default due to game updates. I would love to take these windows and have them match my overall theme again if it's something that I could quickly do with a few line changes via Notepad++.

I already have FetishClassic installed so actual graphic changes shouldn't be need, as far as I know, but if that's the case then so-be-it I suppose.

At any rate, any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thank you kindly.
Unread 02-20-2008, 10:44 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

I hope to find the time to work on an update soon, so if you post a list of the windows you had to revert, I'll make sure to look at those.

To answer your skinning question...

You should be able to use UIBuilder to open the entire UI, then tweak the sizes, position, styles and colors of the default window elements to match those in the Fetish windows. In most cases, there should be examples in other Fetish windows showing how to setup the styles and colors.