EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 06-25-2009, 07:48 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown
Default Browser Back Button

I was just wondering if, in the next update, the browser back button could be changed to appear and work before the page finishes loading. What I mean is, when I click on 'i' to check on a quest at wiki, then click another link on that quest page to look at loot or a mob or whatever, I have to wait for the page to completely load before the Back button appears. This is irratating sometimes when you have slower bandwidth and have to wait to check multiple things from the parent page. Was just hoping this can be changed, if thats even possible.
Unread 06-25-2009, 12:23 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Beta 1

yeah, i'm pretty sure that isn't a "feature", so much as it is just the way the in-game browser works and I doubt that it's something that can be changed without digging into the code of the browser itself, which is based off of Mozzila.

So, i'm not expert by any sense of the word, but I doubt that what you ask is possible.
Unread 06-25-2009, 12:36 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyboy420 View Post
yeah, i'm pretty sure that isn't a "feature", so much as it is just the way the in-game browser works and I doubt that it's something that can be changed without digging into the code of the browser itself, which is based off of Mozzila.

So, i'm not expert by any sense of the word, but I doubt that what you ask is possible.
While I'm not using Fetish, on my ingame browser window the back button appears and can be used immediately. However, I doubt that Zonx would have changed that behaviour (and I don't remember changing it either), so maybe it's just client lag on your end? No idea.
Unread 06-25-2009, 06:41 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Yah this behavior has annoyed me for a while, just never got around to messing with it. I'll look at the code and see if maybe its as simple as filtering the DD for the button or replacing it with a slash command.