EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-21-2009, 01:37 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default /load_uisettings not reloading UI properly

Hey guys,

I love profit. Ok, now that that's out of the way...

Reciently I've been running into some problems. Right now, all I want to do is completely reset my UI. Why?

I'm never happy with my chat tabs and I'd like to write down all the channels and message filters. This isn't a problem as it's easily fixed, but is just a reason why I keep resetting the ui....cause I'm paranoid and ocd.

The scrollable part of hotbars won't go away, and once they're hidden, as soon as you hover over them they appear.

I lost the square for the control center/browser button/graphics settings/sound settings/night vision. Never did I realize how much I use it but now that I've lost it I need it back. resetting the UI does not bring it back.

I think there was a new default layout released today, and was interested in seeing what it was but it looks the same. This could be because the ui isn't resetting correctly or it was minor changes.

After resetting the UI a couple of my bags STILL do that annoying thing...even after my INI was completely wiped because of a stupid UISettingSpy crash. That is the most buggy, moronic program ever, and boy was I rather mad when I found out it wiped my interface, when I know for sure I did not do that on accident. Not to mention with a name like that, you can't help but to be suspicious.

--

I would like to completely wipe any cache of my UI and have it viewed as intended. I'd like to start over and set things the way I like them...again. /load_UIsettings ->1280 x 1024 .... ProfitUI does not reset -everything-, just...my chat bar, and messes the orcer of my hotbars a little bit. How can I ensure this without reinstalling Profit? I'm sure that's the easiest, but I'm willing too sacrifice a few points of simplicity for something that's not going to waste my time, considering that Profit is there already, and some things may need to be deleted.

Among this task, I'd like to note that I don't want ANY of my macros or hotbars changed, IE I'd like to make sure that all of my stealth CA's stay put on hotbar #2, regular attacks on #1 and that my macros are not wiped. I know there's a save hotbar command though I'm unsure what it is and if I need it to do this.

Any solutions?
Unread 02-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Rename your character's uisettings file to something else and you'll get the "default" layout and can then load whatever you want.
Unread 02-22-2009, 04:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

that...was beautiful, thank you!

What's the toggle key for that little square?