EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 01-24-2009, 11:30 PM
A man among men
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen
Default Hey is there any way to do this?

Is there any way to do something like

if Text='Tyrannical Mind' or Text='Haruspex' or Text='Spell Lash' than Parent.Frame1.DynamicData='/Spellblahblah' if not than Parent.Frame1.DynamicData=''

If you can't do this is there any other way around?
Unread 01-24-2009, 11:59 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

do an IF check for each, and if true, set the dynamic data to what you want.

COND=Text==text1
DynamicData=Text?data1:data2

COND=Text==text2

COND=Text==text3

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 01-25-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Unread 01-25-2009, 12:02 AM
A man among men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Set your DynamicData to the ELSE data first (if you have false string compares)

then check the text against your 3 strings.

do an IF check for each, and if true, set the dynamic data to what you want.
Can you put show through code, I don't really follow you.
Unread 01-25-2009, 12:05 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Edited my post above. Should be simpler that way ^
Unread 01-25-2009, 09:45 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

You can also do it in a single conditional, see the conditionals sticky here.
Unread 01-25-2009, 12:41 PM
A man among men

Both work. To be honest though, gm9's is more easy to understand and easier to put together.

So if I want to do 3 :
w=(a == 8)
x=(a == 10)
y=(a == 5)

COND=w || x || y
z=COND ? true : false

One last question. What dos the a == _ represent? Sorry If I ask so many questions, it has to make sense in my brain for me to understand.

Oh and thanks for the link. I've been linked there a few times, but this time I'm going to put it on my favorites.

Last edited by dragowulf : 01-25-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Unread 01-25-2009, 01:14 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragowulf View Post
One last question. What dos the a == _ represent?
Not sure what you mean, that's a comparison whether lhs equals rhs, same as in Drum's example, or were you asking something else?
Unread 01-25-2009, 01:19 PM
A man among men

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Not sure what you mean, that's a comparison whether lhs equals rhs, same as in Drum's example, or were you asking something else?
So for me it would be...
w=(Text == Tyrannical Mind)
x=(Text == Spell Lash)
y=(Text == Haruspex)

COND=w || x || y

Exactly like such?
Unread 01-25-2009, 01:27 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

yeah, only your last line would be
Parent.Frame1.DynamicData=COND ? '/Spellblahblah' : ''
Unread 01-25-2009, 01:44 PM
A man among men

Ok that worked well. This is my final result

1a=(Text == 'Tyrannical Mind')
2b=(Text == 'Spell Lash')
3c=(Text == 'Haruspex')

COND=1a || 2b || 3c
26z=COND ? true : false

Parent.DynamicData=COND ? '/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Icon' : ''

Thanks. Man the wonders with what the devs are allowing us to do now, as opposed to launch. I love OnTextChanged!

Last edited by dragowulf : 01-25-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Unread 01-25-2009, 01:50 PM
A man among men

Oh to show a window would this work

show_window Custom.Name
OnTextChanged=TMP

TMP=What I posted below.
Unread 01-25-2009, 03:37 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Sure. Btw using either OnChange or OnTextChange you can have custom windows show themselves, so you don't need to call them from another window.

Thanks for making me think about that - in ProfitUI I'm still using the experience window to trigger the initialization, lol, going to change that now.
Unread 01-25-2009, 03:51 PM
A man among men

I need some help again hahaha. So the window I have been making is a separate/custom modification to the Maintained window. I made it a whole new window because I use the maintained for buffs.

I made this window only to show the timer of important spells like wards, reactives, DoTs, heals, etc. I chose Tyrannical Mind, Spell Lash, and Haruspex [New Coercer char].

I seem to have everything working, but one important key thing. I can't get it the Pages in the Volume to overwrite each other when none is visible. For example If I have until cancelled buffs/buffs on Maintained.Spell_1/2/3, it wont show them because I'm only letting it show those 3 previous spells I mentioned earlier, which is good. But those 3 buff slots are still active as if they are visible and take up the window space. But when I cast haru, tyran mind, or spell lash they show below the buffs that are not included in my code instead of taking their spot.

Is there way around this problem? Might have to request a dev to make it so when a cell is not visible, it shouldnt take up cell room, like the composite window. I didn't use the composite because of a different problem - spells overwrite each other's position in the composite whenever a new one becomes visible. For example: Page1 will always be before Page2, even if Page2 was visible first.

Here's part of the code, I would have posted the whole thing, but its gawd awfully long:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="248,321" MaximumSize="226,16384" MinimumSize="226,31" Name="SpellTimer" PackLocation="center,bottom" ScrollExtent="226,31" Size="226,31" UserMovable="true" UserResizable="true">
<VolumePage AbsorbsInput="false" CellCount="1,30" CellSelectable="false" CellSize="220,25" Enabled="true" Location="1,1" MinimumScrollExtent="224,812" Name="Volume" PackSize="a,a" ScrollExtent="224,812" Size="224,29">
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,2" MaximumSize="220,25" MinimumSize="220,25" Name="Frame1" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;
Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;
Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;
Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.AmountRemaining&apos;
Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Icon&apos;
Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Duration&apos;
Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Duration&apos;" ScrollExtent="220,25" Size="220,25" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial12T" Location="-2,14" Name="Amount" PackLocation="NFN,NFN" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="30,12" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Outline.style" Size="30,12" TextAlignment="Center" TextColor="#FF0000"/>
<Icon AbsorbsInput="false" ActionData="maintained_spell" BackgroundTint="#000000" IconStyle="/IconStyles.effect" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Icon" PackLocation="Left,Top" ScrollExtent="25,25" Size="25,25" Visible="false"/>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,-1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="show_window Custom.SpellTimer
OnTextChanged=TMP" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="162,15" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="162,15" TextColor="#98ACC2" TMP="1a=(Text == &apos;Cheap Shot&apos
2b=(Text == &apos;Haunting Strike&apos
3c=(Text == &apos;Side Blade&apos
COND=1a || 2b || 3c
Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;"/>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial12T" Location="190,12" Name="Time" PackLocation="NFN,NFN" ScrollExtent="30,12" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Outline.style" Size="30,12" TextAlignment="Center" TextColor="#DCC80A"/>
<Progressbar AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#000000" Color="#00FF00" Location="28,11" Name="Duration" PackLocation="left,top" PackSize="a,f" Progress="1.000" ScrollExtent="163,13" Size="163,13" Style="/SpecialElements.SkillProgressBar.data.style"/>
<Page BackgroundColor="#FFFFFF" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="27,8" Name="BarBkg" Opacity="0.300" PackLocation="left,top" PackSize="a,f" RStyleDefault="/SpecialElements.SkillProgressBar.data.progress.rect" ScrollExtent="166,14" Size="166,14"/>
</Page>

Last edited by dragowulf : 01-25-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Unread 01-25-2009, 03:56 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Don't use a volume, use a composite.
Unread 01-25-2009, 03:57 PM
A man among men

Quote:
Sure. Btw using either OnChange or OnTextChange you can have custom windows show themselves, so you don't need to call them from another window.

Thanks for making me think about that - in ProfitUI I'm still using the experience window to trigger the initialization, lol, going to change that now.
I don't see OnChange in the UIBuilder. And does it trigger with everything?

Quote:
How do I fix my composite problem?
Unread 01-25-2009, 04:02 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

A textbox has OnChange, see the other thread I bumped.

I don't seem understand your composite problem (and sorry, had somehow overlooked that paragraph when I replied proposing a composite).
Unread 01-25-2009, 04:06 PM
A man among men

Quote:
Quote:
A textbox has OnChange, see the other thread I bumped.

I don't seem understand your composite problem (and sorry, had somehow overlooked that paragraph when I replied proposing a composite).
Look at the quote below

Quote:
I didn't use the composite because of a different problem - spells overwrite each other's position in the composite whenever a new one becomes visible. For example: Page1 will always be before Page2, even if Page2 was visible first.
Unread 01-25-2009, 04:43 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Yeah I read that, but I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Just to be sure I did a quick search&replace on the ProfitUI maintained window to make it use a composite and an OnTextChanged event and it works fine. See attached.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xml (47.9 KB, 493 views)
Unread 01-26-2009, 03:19 AM
A man among men

What I'm trying to say is that with a composite, the page that comes first will always be on top of the page that follows. This means, with my mod, that whenever a new spell timer is added, there is huge chance that a previous page's slot will be taken by the new timer, assuming that the new spell timer page comes before the old page (in the code).

Example. This is how it looks in the code:
Page1
Page2

So Page 2 is Visible:
Page2=Visible

Now Page1 becomes visible as well, but it comes before Page2 because it is first in the code, which is my problem:
Page1=Visible
Page2=Visible

It should be (since Page2 was visible first):
Page2=Visible
Page1=Visible

Maybe I'm overlooking something or thinking too hard?
Unread 01-26-2009, 03:39 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

So apparently you are trying to assign the timers manually? But why? Unless I'm missing something what's wrong with my 30 seconds modification of the maintained window which doesn't have any sorting problems?
Unread 01-26-2009, 12:01 PM
A man among men

I don't think I was thinking the composite thing all the way through. I'll go ahead and make it a composite and see what's happens.
Unread 01-26-2009, 03:59 PM
A man among men

I made it work perfectly. Thanks gm9 and Drums.

Here's the mod. I made it filter in all the buffs I wanted to keep track of myself and filter out all those dumb until canceled or other buffs I didn't want to keep track of. It's a pretty cool mod, especially for Raiders and PvPers. Anyone feel free to siphon my code.

If you look at the image it's pretty much self explanatory

Last edited by dragowulf : 01-26-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Unread 01-26-2009, 04:07 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Nice. Can you attach the xml for it, I'd like to take a look at that myself. =)
Unread 01-26-2009, 04:09 PM
A man among men

Oh sorry. If anyone has any comments and suggestions on how to improve my mod or the code I'd definitely appreciate it.
It uses OnTextChanged to trigger show_window and to update the spell list so it only works on test right now.

Right now the spells that the code is tracking are Tyrannical Mind, Spell Lash, and Haruspex. You can add more or change the existing ones. I made that part easily modifiable.

I might add Target. What does everyone else think?

eq2ui_custom.spelltimer.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="248,321" MaximumSize="16384,16384" MinimumSize="100,31" Name="SpellTimer" PackLocation="center,bottom" ScrollExtent="210,31" Size="210,31" UserMovable="true" UserResizable="true">
<Composite AbsorbsInput="false" Location="1,1" Name="Composite" PackSize="a,a" ScrollExtent="208,29" Size="208,29" SpacingType="Fill">
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,0" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame1" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial12T" Location="-2,16" Name="Amount" ScrollExtent="30,12" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="30,12" TextAlignment="Center" TextColor="#DA9129" />
<Icon AbsorbsInput="false" ActionData="maintained_spell" BackgroundTint="#000000" IconStyle="/IconStyles.effect" Location="0,2" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Icon" PackLocation="Left,Top" ScrollExtent="25,25" Size="25,25" Visible="false" />
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="show_window Custom.SpellTimer&#xD;&#xA;OnTextChanged=TMP" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" TMP="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_1.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" />
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial12T" Location="175,14" Name="Time" PackLocation="FFF" ScrollExtent="30,12" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="30,12" TextAlignment="Center" TextColor="#D5D5D5" />
<Progressbar AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#000000" Color="#00FF00" Location="28,13" Name="Duration" PackLocation="left,top" PackSize="a,f" Progress="1.000" ScrollExtent="148,13" Size="148,13" Style="/SpecialElements.SkillProgressBar.data.style" />
<Page BackgroundColor="#FFFFFF" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="27,10" Name="BarBkg" Opacity="0.150" PackLocation="left,top" PackSize="a,f" RStyleDefault="/SpecialElements.SkillProgressBar.data.progress.rect" ScrollExtent="151,14" Size="151,14" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,29" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame2" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_2.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_2.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_2.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_2.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial12T" Location="-2,16" Name="Amount" ScrollExtent="30,12" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="30,12" TextAlignment="Center" TextColor="#DA9129" />
<Icon AbsorbsInput="false" ActionData="maintained_spell" BackgroundTint="#000000" IconStyle="/IconStyles.effect" Location="0,2" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Icon" PackLocation="Left,Top" ScrollExtent="25,25" Size="25,25" Visible="false" />
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_2.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_2.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial12T" Location="175,14" Name="Time" PackLocation="FFF" ScrollExtent="30,12" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="30,12" TextAlignment="Center" TextColor="#D5D5D5" />
<Progressbar AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#000000" Color="#00FF00" Location="28,13" Name="Duration" PackLocation="left,top" PackSize="a,f" Progress="1.000" ScrollExtent="148,13" Size="148,13" Style="/SpecialElements.SkillProgressBar.data.style" />
<Page BackgroundColor="#FFFFFF" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="27,10" Name="BarBkg" Opacity="0.150" PackLocation="left,top" PackSize="a,f" RStyleDefault="/SpecialElements.SkillProgressBar.data.progress.rect" ScrollExtent="151,14" Size="151,14" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,0" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame3" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_3.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_3.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_3.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_3.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_3.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_3.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,0" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame4" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_4.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_4.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_4.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_4.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_4.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_4.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,0" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame5" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_5.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_5.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_5.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_5.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_5.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_5.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,137" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame6" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_6.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_6.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_6.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_6.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_6.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_6.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,164" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame7" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_7.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_7.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_7.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_7.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_7.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_7.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,191" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame8" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_8.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_8.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_8.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_8.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_8.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_8.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,218" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame9" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_9.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_9.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_9.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_9.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_9.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_9.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,245" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame10" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_10.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_10.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_10.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_10.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_10.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_10.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,272" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame11" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_11.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_11.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_11.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_11.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_11.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_11.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,299" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame12" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_12.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_12.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_12.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_12.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_12.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_12.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,326" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame13" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_13.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_13.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_13.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_13.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_13.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_13.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,353" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame14" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_14.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_14.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_14.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_14.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_14.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_14.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,380" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame15" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_15.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_15.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_15.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_15.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_15.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_15.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,407" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame16" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_16.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_16.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_16.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_16.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_16.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_16.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,434" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame17" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_17.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_17.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_17.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_17.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_17.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_17.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,461" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame18" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_18.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_18.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_18.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_18.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_18.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_18.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,488" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame19" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_19.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_19.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_19.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_19.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_19.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_19.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,515" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame20" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_20.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_20.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_20.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_20.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_20.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_20.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,542" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame21" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_21.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_21.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_21.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_21.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_21.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_21.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,569" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame22" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_22.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_22.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_22.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_22.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_22.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_22.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,596" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame23" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_23.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_23.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_23.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_23.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_23.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_23.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,623" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame24" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_24.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_24.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_24.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_24.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_24.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_24.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,650" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame25" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_25.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_25.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_25.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_25.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_25.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_25.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,677" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame26" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_26.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_26.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_26.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_26.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_26.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_26.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,704" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame27" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_27.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_27.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_27.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_27.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_27.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_27.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,731" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame28" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_28.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_28.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_28.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_28.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_28.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_28.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,758" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame29" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_29.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_29.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_29.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_29.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_29.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_29.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="2,785" MaximumSize="16384,27" MinimumSize="95,27" Name="Frame30" OnHide="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;&apos;" OnShow="Amount.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_30.AmountRemaining&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Icon.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_30.Icon&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Time.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_30.Duration&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Duration.DynamicData=&apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_30.Duration&apos;" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="205,27" Size="205,27" Visible="false">
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Maintained.Spell_30.Name" Font="/ProfitUI_Styles.Fonts.FontArial13T" Location="30,1" MaxLines="1" Name="BuffName" OnTextChanged="1a=(Text == &apos;Tyrannical Mind&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;2b=(Text == &apos;Spell Lash&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;3c=(Text == &apos;Haruspex&apos;)&#xD;&#xA;COND=1a || 2b || 3c&#xD;&#xA;z=COND ? true : false&#xD;&#xA;Parent.DynamicData=COND ? &apos;/GameData.Maintained.Spell_30.Icon&apos; : &apos;&apos;&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Visible=COND" PackLocation="Left,Top" PackSize="a,f" ScrollExtent="175,14" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.BlackOutlineNoShadow.Outline1" Size="175,14" TextColor="#98ACC2" />
</Page>
</Composite>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Name="WindowFrame" PackSize="a,a" ScrollExtent="210,31" Size="210,31">
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="-1,-2" Name="Frame" PackLocation="left,top" PackSize="a,a" RStyleDefault="/WindowElements.DesktopWindowFrame.data.frame.rect" ScrollExtent="212,34" Size="212,34" />
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="-1,-2" Name="Bkg" PackLocation="left,top" PackSize="a,a" RStyleDefault="/WindowElements.DesktopWindowFrame.data.bkg.rect" ScrollExtent="215,36" Size="215,36" />
</Page>
</Page>

Last edited by dragowulf : 01-26-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Unread 01-26-2009, 04:23 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

If you want a suggestion, that code was just a quick search & replace from me, if you want to make it easily modifiable you'd define the spells to be filtered only once in the root (or an <include>). Also to reduce the size you could have only have one instance of the filtering code and call it from each of the pages (passing the number), but that isn't really necessary.