EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 03-16-2019, 04:04 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Unkown
Default I'm trying to figure out how to

Change the character names listed on the camping to character screen. Right now, I have two different renamed characters that are listed with their old names on the camp screen. I've gone in and removed their names under the "rename" section, but they are still listed improperly. I don't know how to change, remove, or add character names onto that list, and I have a brand new toon that doesn't show up. I have access to another account that has been added to that screen as well, but I plan on renaming most of them as well. I hate the way the game adds the W to the end of names, and I want to see how many can be renamed to their original state. But when I do that, I'm afraid that I won't know how to change their names on that list as well.
Unread 03-16-2019, 06:53 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

First log in to the Character Select screen for the account that has the misnamed characters. This will trigger the Daybreak server to update the affected character profiles on your computer. Then reopen the DarqUI utility and check the Quick Setup grid to verify that they are now listed correctly. The rest of the utility is governed by the names on this grid. (After the names appear correctly here, you can go to the Rename feature and add the "w" to the old names.) Finally, go to the Shutdown setup page for any character to update the camp lists. If you need more help feel free to post here again.

Unread 03-16-2019, 08:49 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Unkown
Default Thank you

Checking that list and everything really helped. Now my list is accurate, although it does show a couple names that I had hidden. It's not a biggie though, I'm just glad that now I can switch to any toon on my account with ease.
Unread 03-17-2019, 06:25 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Good to know it's working for you. On the Shutdown page, if you click "Import as listed in Quick Setup" you can reorder the list of characters alphabetically, by level, etc. depending on how you ordered them in the Quick Setup grid. Clicking this link will also hide any characters that were hidden in the grid.