EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Site Forums > Site Help & Suggestions

Unread 04-23-2021, 12:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Having issues with downloads....

Whenever I try to download a ui from here, it downloads a download.php file, rather than the zip file it points to.
Unread 04-23-2021, 12:32 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Downloads are working fine for me in Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Can you provide some more information?
Unread 04-23-2021, 01:14 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Downloads are working fine for me in Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Can you provide some more information?
Not sure what else I can add. I have tried with both chrome and with firefox. When it gives me the option to save, It has the name, "darqui_3128.zip". I click ok, and it downloads, but when I go to open it, it has been renamed download.php. I also downloaded a zip file from nexusmods that was a zip file, it did it perfectly, which lead's me to believe that its a site/server issue.
I sent a message to the site here, as requested in the f.a.q. I went here first trying to find out where/how I was supposed to contact support. didn't realize it was in the f.a.q. Sorry for posting the inappropriate forum.

Last edited by nachtus01 : 04-23-2021 at 01:44 PM.
Unread 04-23-2021, 02:39 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

I downloaded darqui_3128.zip and when opening it s folder named darqui_3128 was created with 2 exe files inside.

Are you sure its creating a download.php file or is it something left over from something else you downloaded previously? Thats strange because our script that sends the file is named dl.php not download.php. When you visit the interface/addon page you are pressing the big download button, right? Or are you trying to download from some other link?

Last edited by Dolby : 04-23-2021 at 02:41 PM.
Unread 04-23-2021, 02:48 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
I downloaded darqui_3128.zip and when opening it s folder named darqui_3128 was created with 2 exe files inside.

Are you sure its creating a download.php file or is it something left over from something else you downloaded previously? Thats strange because our script that sends the file is named dl.php not download.php. When you visit the interface/addon page you are pressing the big download button, right? Or are you trying to download from some other link?
I click the big download button. The file is literally download.php. I don't think it is some leftover, because i feel like it would then occur regardless of what site i download a zip from. it is literally only at this site that I have noticed it occurring