EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 10-09-2022, 12:02 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Unrest
Send a message via ICQ to utaeladil Send a message via AIM to utaeladil Send a message via MSN to utaeladil Send a message via Yahoo to utaeladil
Default Clicking on names from Chat Channels - can you modify that popup window?

When you click on a name in a chat channel, you get options like WHO or SEND MESSAGE and a few others...I'm not logged on right now. But, is it possible to add another command to that popup window? Or is that something that's built into the game or the default UI that cannot be changed? (If you CAN add an option to that popup window, I was thinking of making a shortcut to each users website on the eq2u site ( eq2.me / servername / playername ) is the URL, so really it shouldn't be TOO hard, if that popup window can be modified at all. Just a thought. Thanks!
Unread 10-09-2022, 07:31 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Context menus can't be changed, although if the character happens to be in the same zone as you, you can type /inspect_player <charactername> and use the EQ2U lookup button on the Inspect window.
Unread 10-09-2022, 10:57 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Unrest
Send a message via ICQ to utaeladil Send a message via AIM to utaeladil Send a message via MSN to utaeladil Send a message via Yahoo to utaeladil

Yeah... I have made a macro that just says: " browserexternal http : // eq2 . me / skyfire / % T " - of course without the spaces, and then I can just target someone and click that macro. Of course, it only works in the same zone also. (I even actually aliased the same command so I can target someone and type /equ so I don't have to eat up a hotbar spot with that macro... if we COULD modify the context menu it would have been easier, but it's working great the way I have it setup now. As always, thanks for the reply. Every time you reply you always solve (or at least expalain) my current issue, and I also learn something new about the game mechanics.