EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 02-27-2006, 09:04 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Befallen

Spiricore -

This sounds really neat Fetish Classic's mini loading screen that you posted above but it seemed the be the only outside mod that you use that you did not provide a link to...? any idea where someone could find this ? or could you post the .xml file seperately?
Really love to try this our but can't find it anywhere and not sure what the name of the file is or if its still included in the current Fetish Classic 6.0
Thanks, Fire
Unread 02-27-2006, 09:12 PM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecla
Spiricore -

This sounds really neat Fetish Classic's mini loading screen that you posted above but it seemed the be the only outside mod that you use that you did not provide a link to...? any idea where someone could find this ? or could you post the .xml file seperately?
Really love to try this our but can't find it anywhere and not sure what the name of the file is or if its still included in the current Fetish Classic 6.0
Thanks, Fire
Sure, let me find it again and I'll put it on post #3 for you. I think I'm going to contact Zonx and get a definite list of exactly what files are necessary to make sure I'm getting everything (and not adding something that isn't). I'll get it up as soon as I get a response.

<< Spiricore >>
aka Jiivin n'Groovin (retired)
aka Faultline
aka Aexenius
<< Lucan DLere >>

Last edited by Spiricore : 02-27-2006 at 09:17 PM.
Unread 02-27-2006, 09:15 PM
A Rumbleroot Sapling

Server: Antonia Bayle

Great compilation.

Is there anyway someone can add a mod to the pet window to make it 25% bigger than it is now ? I play at 1900x1200 and its a lil small. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Unread 02-27-2006, 11:58 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Befallen
Default compass & zone name issues

After LU20 I've not been able to display the clock & zone info. The compass locations still display but I get no other images.

To clarify this is the zone location / clock that is displayed between the target & implied target windows.

I've tried the + Profit18_Timefix.zip (1.1 KB by Tinu) without success.

Also tried a fresh install of 1.8f.

The only thing I haven't tried was using a new .ini file.

Suggestions?

//lollygagger

Last edited by lollygagger : 02-28-2006 at 12:26 AM.
Unread 02-28-2006, 01:13 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Unkown

map not working properly for me when shrunk and resized to normal
is it me having this issue?
Unread 02-28-2006, 08:12 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollygagger
After LU20 I've not been able to display the clock & zone info. The compass locations still display but I get no other images.

To clarify this is the zone location / clock that is displayed between the target & implied target windows.

I've tried the + Profit18_Timefix.zip (1.1 KB by Tinu) without success.

Also tried a fresh install of 1.8f.

The only thing I haven't tried was using a new .ini file.

Suggestions?

//lollygagger
Try going into the window settings and change the frame options and see if that helps.. I believe those setting determine what level of detail the windows show.

This has worked for me a few times when I could not see stuff I should have been able to see..
Unread 02-28-2006, 10:37 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for doing a fresh release of this...remarkable UI. Everything works great except the hotbars. I can't make the frames go away now to where only the icons show. If I turn frames off and slide the bars to the left, they still show up. This was after a clean install.

Also, that map resizing looks great...any plans to incorporate that?
Unread 02-28-2006, 12:11 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

After update to 1.8f any Popups (Group invite btw) are black and i can't see the buttons. Any Hints ?

thx
Unread 02-28-2006, 02:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Bank boxes

Ive deleted and re-installed twice now. My bank boxes are one vertical strip. I can't, for the life of me, get them to actually look like a box. Any suggestions?
Unread 02-28-2006, 03:23 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Alright, I'm not really sure about the problems being posted here so far, but what I'm going to do is throw up the UI I currently use and see if people are still having the problems. Then maybe the guys who actually know what they're doing with coding can help troubleshoot.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK...it works fine for me(except the minimap thing I noted a few posts above that I also wrote out a fix for) but I am not experienced with getting it "ready" for everyone to use. This is for testing purposes only.

Check post #6 on this thread for download.

I hope this works for some of you, I'd like to see as many people as possible enjoy this beautiful mod. Otherwise, hopefully one of the coder guys can come along and help those of you who have problems out. Sorry I can't be of more assistance

As far as status goes on putting up Zonx's minimap and mini loading screen plugins, I'm still waiting for a responce from him.

<< Spiricore >>
aka Faultline
aka Aexenius
<< Lucan DLere >>

Last edited by Spiricore : 02-28-2006 at 03:33 PM.
Unread 02-28-2006, 03:38 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryshael
Ive deleted and re-installed twice now. My bank boxes are one vertical strip. I can't, for the life of me, get them to actually look like a box. Any suggestions?
I have two comments to this - if you haven't already, try right-clicking on them and setting the Window Settings to Frame and Titlebar, then you should be able to adjust/resize/etc.

My other comment is that sometimes it takes a few seconds for the bags to load and correctly show after opening them for the first time. Give 'em a chance to sort themselves out.

<< Spiricore >>
aka Faultline
aka Aexenius
<< Lucan DLere >>
Unread 02-28-2006, 04:54 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Great to see that the ProfitUI project is still alive. I made two simple changes that are not yet included in the excellent 18e and 18f packages that I'd like to share.

- AchievementXP window also shows available / total achievement points
EDIT: for download see post 58
- The /toggelbags button is exchanged with a button that opens Milquetowst Info Center (linked by Spiricore on the first page).

Hope that's useful for somebody.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml (11.4 KB, 572 views)

Last edited by gm9 : 03-09-2006 at 03:16 AM.
Unread 02-28-2006, 05:34 PM
A Coastal Crab

I love this UI and have since day 1. Thanks for continuing to update and upgrade this wonder. It's very much appreciated!

My only question is if anyone else seems to be having map problems...? Nothing too terribly game-breaking, but the map doesn't seem to be clickable in that when you click it, I like seeing that nice fat X marks the spot, either when clicking a point on the map or inputting a waypoint. Anyone else having this issue?
Unread 02-28-2006, 09:09 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Alright, I got a responce from Zonx and I uploaded both Minimap and MiniLoading plugins to post #3 on this thread. Huzzah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
I made two simple changes that are not yet included in the excellent 18e and 18f packages that I'd like to share.

- AchievementXP window also shows available / total achievement points
- The /toggelbags button is exchanged with a button that opens Milquetowst Info Center (linked by Spiricore on the first page).
I added these to post #3 as well. Thanks for your input gm9!

<< Spiricore >>
aka Faultline
aka Aexenius
<< Lucan DLere >>

Last edited by Spiricore : 02-28-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Unread 02-28-2006, 09:27 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Love the spells!

This UI rocks! I love many features about it and I am glad to see there are folks keeping it alive through all the updates.

I looked around on the various threads but could find this question, so I thought I would post it here. Is it possible to make the "effects" window more like the "maintained" window? Not sure if it would work out as well since you can have gobs of effects on you, but I love seeing the text of the spell. Would be cool if it would show if it was a buff, debuff, dot, etc too.

I am going over the xml files to see if this is feaseable, but at a glance, it looks like it will take some time to do. Has anyone else attempted this yet?

-Daruka
Unread 03-01-2006, 02:45 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hey, I love the UI but when I log in the top and bottom bar as well as my target bars are bright white and I dont see where or how to make them darker like the colors that are in the screen shots, if someone could help me out id appreciate it.
Unread 03-01-2006, 04:26 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

It's starting to get a bit difficult to help with problems as everyone seems to use a different version. Maybe we should make a different thread for the modified versions? Keep this one for the offiicial unofficial version .

At least make sure to post which version you are using and what other mods you have installed when posting a problem. Also make sure you have tried the included uisettings.ini, as older ones can give several problems. If there are problems in 1.8f then I will try to get them fixed. Thanks.
Unread 03-01-2006, 04:30 AM
A Grassland Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLord
It's starting to get a bit difficult to help with problems as everyone seems to use a different version. Maybe we should make a different thread for the modified versions? Keep this one for the offiicial unofficial version .

At least make sure to post which version you are using and what other mods you have installed when posting a problem. Also make sure you have tried the included uisettings.ini, as older ones can give several problems. If there are problems in 1.8f then I will try to get them fixed. Thanks.

You think I should just bump my own version off and leave the official version up? Or...what do you suggest?

Also (non related) I've noticed that since I logged straight to desktop earlier today, my confirmation box textures are gone as well. Just a black box with the text, no buttons. Weird.

[Edit]
And I found that by adding _FetishStyles.xml and _FetishStyleSamples.xml to my Profit18 folder and adding them to the eq2ui.xml list, they're back and working fine. Don't know if that'll help anyone else *shrug*

<< Spiricore >>
aka Faultline
aka Aexenius
<< Lucan DLere >>

Last edited by Spiricore : 03-01-2006 at 04:44 AM.
Unread 03-01-2006, 10:07 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

It's really great that you compiled the Profit UI and all of its modifications and fixes in this thread!

I just have one issue atm. I am using the latest exp window that shows AA exp, but I can't keep the AA exp display up all the time because it gets bugged (see attachment). Regular exp updates with gained exp and debt, but aa exp switches to halfway between the regular and aa exp display, or something, when aa exp is gained. Any chance this file could be looked at and fixed to update aa exp gains? I'm lvl 70 now so that's all I really need displayed .

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aa exp bug.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	4655  
Unread 03-02-2006, 01:41 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

A BIG thx to all the people working on updating this piece of art..

The BEST UI I have ever seen in here, been using it from day 1 of release and was sad to see Profit had to stop workin on it..

So again a big thnx to thoose of you that work on it, I dl'ed the F version and I had no problems what so ever in gettin git to work proberly..

Great work guys..
Unread 03-02-2006, 02:02 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Splitpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLord
Try a fresh install of 1.8f and see if it still happens.
Did a fresh install of 1.8f .. everything worked apart from not having the minimap and chat while zoning Fetish addons.

Added the Fetish parts from the 6.2 version links in post #3 edited the eq2ui.xml and eq2ui_mainhud.xml to include the Fetish files and it's all working fine.

I've probably got a few Fetish files in there that I don't need but it works so I'm leaving it alone
Unread 03-02-2006, 04:50 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiricore
You think I should just bump my own version off and leave the official version up? Or...what do you suggest?
It's your thread but the problem with the previous one was that it was unclear what new people should download, we should try to avoid that here. You did some great work with compiling all the fixes but since most of them are incorporated in the newest version it's best to offer that version so we can give better support and hopefully continue fixing stuff .
Unread 03-02-2006, 06:17 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloora
I just have one issue atm. I am using the latest exp window that shows AA exp, but I can't keep the AA exp display up all the time because it gets bugged (see attachment). Regular exp updates with gained exp and debt, but aa exp switches to halfway between the regular and aa exp display, or something, when aa exp is gained. Any chance this file could be looked at and fixed to update aa exp gains? I'm lvl 70 now so that's all I really need displayed .
Hmm, I have an idea what might cause this, and I changed the attached XML accordingly. I have not tested this yet, but if you try it before I get around to do it please let me know if it works.

EDIT: I tested it on my system and it works ok, please let me know if that did the trick for you, Eloora, since things might behave differently at the level cap.

-- Download removed, see post 58 for current version --

Last edited by gm9 : 03-09-2006 at 03:15 AM.
Unread 03-02-2006, 10:04 AM
A Griffon

Default Step by step install procedures please :-)

Hi,

I am a newb to all this stuff and although I installed the 1.8d, there are a ton of mods besides the main .zip archive. I want to install the v1.8f along with the mini map thingy and other stuff but I also see folks talking about fetish styles and modifying files to get things to work correctly..

It would be great if there were a procedure from start to finish that covers all aspects of the install.. I mean the work being done here is amazing.. I fear if I install on my own I'm gonna screw it up..

If not possible no biggie but for us newbs, that would rock!!

Thanks a ton for all the hard work on this awesome UI..
Unread 03-02-2006, 03:16 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunder40
Hi,

I am a newb to all this stuff and although I installed the 1.8d, there are a ton of mods besides the main .zip archive. I want to install the v1.8f along with the mini map thingy and other stuff but I also see folks talking about fetish styles and modifying files to get things to work correctly..

It would be great if there were a procedure from start to finish that covers all aspects of the install.. I mean the work being done here is amazing.. I fear if I install on my own I'm gonna screw it up..

If not possible no biggie but for us newbs, that would rock!!

Thanks a ton for all the hard work on this awesome UI..
I'll see what I can do after I wake up a lil

<< Spiricore >>
aka Faultline
aka Aexenius
<< Lucan DLere >>
Closed Thread