EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 08-09-2018, 11:37 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Default Can you highlight all quest poi's at the same time?

I am on a quest Called Consoling the Souls, it is part of the Pakiat Timeline.

for this quest, as a repeatable, you need to go to the same 5 spots over and over again.

Instead of looking each time for the right book on the map, and there are so many in these areas they all look the same, need to hover over each one to see if it's the right one.... Is there a way I can highlight all 5 spots for "an entrapped spirit" so it just makes a clear path without having to find and mark each one, one at a time?

OR is there a way I can put a colored dot on each one to mark the spots myself? This would be useful for many quests like this.
Unread 08-09-2018, 04:48 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

DBG used to do this for quests for a few expansions with their own POIs - but they stopping making those.

You can search in EQ2MAP and kind of click through them to highlight the ones that match one by one, but no way to keep them highlighted as a group or anything like that.
Unread 08-09-2018, 05:08 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Everfrost
Wink There's a way - sort of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
DBG used to do this for quests for a few expansions with their own POIs - but they stopping making those.

You can search in EQ2MAP and kind of click through them to highlight the ones that match one by one, but no way to keep them highlighted as a group or anything like that.
You can, however, add private POIs to EQ2Maps, that is, you mark them without submitting. If you choose an icon that is not in common use on that particular map, and filter POIs to only that type, you will be able to see them at a glance. The only drawback I've found is that I can't click on them and get a wisp to follow.