09-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday September 10, 2019
ZONES / POPULATION
- Raid buff packages for avoidance and resolve on raid targets should now be visible in the applied spells window.
- Cave of Knowledge - You will always find either a Giant Desert Scorpion or a King Cobra somewhere within the cave.
- Deep Chelsith: Vault of Omens - Once opened, vault door will now remain open, even if player exits zone.
- Deep Chelsith: Vault of Omens [Heroic] - Corrected a bug that prevented Munchler Shriekenstein from dropping treasure.
- Soren the Vindicator and other Fabled Kael t4 mythical raid encounters will now drop all of their possible treasure tables 100% of the time.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Odyssey from transporting its target back to their bind location.
- Piercing the Darkness: Carving A Legacy - The "sublime pulverulence" fuel, gathered in The Duality's Vigilant Sanctum is now gathered in stacks.
- Light Amongst Shadows: The Vault of Omens - Freed D.I.R.T.Y. researchers now update properly for groups.
- Belt of the Vigilant, Cloak of the Vigilant, and the Girdle of the Vigilant will now transmute and salvage correctly into Chaos Descending components.
- Removed the erroneous zoom factor from several Fabled Kael weapons.
- Corrected a bug that caused the Fire Quacker to cast its cure component on the target encounter instead of the group.
- Corrected a bug that prevented the familiars Emerald Fathomlurker, Ceffyl Grazer and the Construct of Decay from summoning
- Mantle of the Vigilant has been renamed "Cloak of the Vigilant".
- Raw planeshard, annealed ethereal thread, unblemished quadrolite, and sublime pulverulence are all now marked harvested items and can be placed in harvest bags.
- Astral Transposition Fibril, Metamagic Attuning Prism, Quadrolith Glyph Key, and Luclinite Propylon are all now marked as Handcrafted items.