EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-18-2010, 11:37 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default tradeskill window

my tradeskill window is broke, first window for selecting works but the actual crafting window doesn't. from what I see its hiding behind the first where I can't click on anything.
Unread 02-19-2010, 02:01 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

I noticed the patcher is saying fixed raid window but no raid window is downloaded. Not sure if this is an oversight or not.

Also people in guild who had ran the patcher with that saying it fixed it still had broken quick buttons and cures but those that download the xml from this thread didn't.

Confirmed that I didn't have it set to ignore and checked directory. File is dated 12/24/2009 in Profit UI Folder.
Unread 02-19-2010, 02:54 AM
A Griffon

Some I noticed when using potions to cure.

Get 2 not in your spellbook or inventory messages and also an already casting. Am not sure what the fix for that was awhile back but know I saw one other than this is the 1st time I get the already casting message when using the newer potions.
Unread 02-19-2010, 07:37 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papabard View Post
Some I noticed when using potions to cure.

Get 2 not in your spellbook or inventory messages and also an already casting. Am not sure what the fix for that was awhile back but know I saw one other than this is the 1st time I get the already casting message when using the newer potions.
Will see what I can do about that. I just checked and the correct revision of the raid window is on the patcher.

Silat

Last edited by TalTal : 02-19-2010 at 08:03 AM.
Unread 02-19-2010, 07:59 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemee View Post
my tradeskill window is broke, first window for selecting works but the actual crafting window doesn't. from what I see its hiding behind the first where I can't click on anything.
There is a little arrow at the top of your tradeskill window pointing left. Click that before crafting or stretch your window out wider and be able to see both windows at once.

Silat
Unread 02-19-2010, 08:27 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
Will see what I can do about that. I just checked and the correct revision of the raid window is on the patcher.

Silat
Remember that the raid window has variants, i.e. you need to update the file in the .zip too (I don't know if you have or who is uploading, mentioning it just in case).
Unread 02-19-2010, 08:34 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Thanks gm9, no I have not. But I am doing it now. I will have to start checking the variants too.
Unread 02-19-2010, 08:42 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Quote:
What OS are you using...is it Vista/win7?

Silat
I am using XP
Unread 02-19-2010, 09:30 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Id10t

I figured it out. The disk installed the game in a new location. C:\Program Files\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\EverQuest II
Unread 02-19-2010, 09:54 AM
A Griffon

Server: Valor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Remember that the raid window has variants, i.e. you need to update the file in the .zip too (I don't know if you have or who is uploading, mentioning it just in case).
I knew I forgot something

Well someone has to provide those files then. Or give me a hint on what to edit.
Attached Files
File Type: zip _eq2ui_mainhud_raid (no cures, no QRB).zip (2.4 KB, 249 views)

Last edited by Kaldran : 02-19-2010 at 09:57 AM.
Unread 02-19-2010, 10:41 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw
Thumbs Up

i would just like to say its nice to see everyone pulling together to get theses bugs sorted for us who play eq2 and use all various custom UI's

Would like to thank you all !!!

Unread 02-19-2010, 11:01 AM
A Brown Bear

Browser Causing Client Crashes? I am assuming it is the Profit Browser causing this. When i visit the Wikia using the Ingame profit UI browser my client will crash.

I switched out and used the DrumsUI browser (snagged it from the wifes computer) and have yet to crash when i open the ingame browser.

Not sure if that is actually what is going on but the problem when away when i stopped changed out the browser files
Unread 02-19-2010, 11:23 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldran View Post
I knew I forgot something

Well someone has to provide those files then. Or give me a hint on what to edit.
Just put Silat's updated file into _eq2ui_mainhud_raid (cures, QRB).zip, the other one does not need an update.
Unread 02-19-2010, 11:25 AM
A Griffon

I was just going to delete my post in this very second as I realized it does not need updates without the buttons
Unread 02-20-2010, 02:45 AM
A Griffon

heres a screen shot of the issue I mentioned when using potions to cure. Even though it throws up the already casting box it also still casts not sure of thats profit related or game relater.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000378.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	243.7 KB
ID:	7139  
Unread 02-20-2010, 10:47 AM
A Coastal Crab

My quest journal, active quest window, and all the new stat info in the persona bottom bar are still broken after the update. I've tried deleting the profit ui files and eq2.ini and reinstalling a few times but it's not becoming the current ui with all of the SF changes.
Unread 02-20-2010, 11:37 AM
A Griffon
Featured

It is not installed properly then. The most common cause of this seems to be installing SF with the eq2 cd and it putting it in a new directory. Make sure that is not the case.

Silat
Unread 02-20-2010, 11:42 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
heres a screen shot of the issue I mentioned when using potions to cure. Even though it throws up the already casting box it also still casts not sure of thats profit related or game relater.
I am looking through what I beleive is the pertinent code. I am not an actual UI modder so I am learning/deciphering as I go. I do understand XML from web app/site design but this is not quite the same ball of wax.

Silat
Unread 02-20-2010, 12:01 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Already casting message is expected if you have cure pots of two different tiers in your bags, since the code cannot actually see what's in your bags it's just trying them all from highest tier to lowest. That way the lower tier pots will not actually be used until you run out of the higher tier ones.

If it's not that I'll let Silat find out (must be hard to learn modding based on this UI btw because quite a few files are interdependent, props to you for taking it on!).
Unread 02-20-2010, 05:00 PM
A Brown Bear

I deleted the bottom bar and re-ran the profitui updater. My bottom bar still shows col: 99999 dis: 99999, etc. is that right, meaning the latest version?

Last edited by Zendi : 02-20-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Unread 02-21-2010, 08:32 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default anyupdates for gu55 and profitui?

just wondering when there will be any updates. because i am have all kinds of ui issues here my quest journaland a few others thing not working. any quick fixes anything? here is a screen shot i took showing them

Name:	EQ2_000052.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	7140
Unread 02-21-2010, 09:20 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamas2 View Post
just wondering when there will be any updates. because i am have all kinds of ui issues here my quest journaland a few others thing not working. any quick fixes anything? here is a screen shot i took showing them

Attachment 7140
The updates for that issue and probably all the issues you have are done at this point. You need to run the ProfitUI autoupdater. If you have already done that did you install the expansion for eq2 with the disk from the box. For alot of those people the disks created a new directory, so your ui is patching the wrong folder. You can corrrect this by clicking on the profitui directory browser in the autoupdater and selecting the right one. A third option would be to run the autoupdater as an administrator under Vista/Win7 so that it can interact with everquest under the program files directory.

Silat of Nagafen
Unread 02-21-2010, 09:22 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendi View Post
I deleted the bottom bar and re-ran the profitui updater. My bottom bar still shows col: 99999 dis: 99999, etc. is that right, meaning the latest version?
Nope that is not the latest version. Refer to the post above this one for various issues that can cause problems with the updater.

Silat
Unread 02-21-2010, 10:03 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
A third option would be to run the autoupdater as an administrator under Vista/Win7 so that it can interact with everquest under the program files directory.
It will complain if it does not have the permissions required
Unread 02-21-2010, 10:30 AM
A Coastal Crab

not sure if the problem is on my end but my bottom bar hasn't updated (or is that still being worked on?)

as you can see in the screenshot it's still using the old bottom bar from before SF even though everything else has updated via the auto-updater

*please note I run EQ2 at 1920x1200 & use the "screen width at least 1740" varriant of the bottom bar*

If there is a workaround for this I'll try although I not all the great with messing around with code LOL

Thanks for all the work ya guys have done to keep profit UI going!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	EQ2_000001.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	347.8 KB
ID:	7141