EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Closed Thread
Unread 09-11-2005, 09:43 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Installer Issues

I tried the v2.13 Installer, and while it works I keep getting an error when selecting any of my uisettings ini files to modify.

I was wondering if anyone can post a 1280x1024 uisetting ini file?
Unread 09-11-2005, 10:45 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Neriak

HELP ... I have been crashing ..... anyone else using 2.13 has been experiencing memory error crash. Seems to mainly happen during zoning, happened couple times last nite during heated battles
Granted I am only running 512mb memory. Previous versions been ok
Unread 09-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystiklakes
I never woulda thought to use 1380 but thought what I got to lose lol

couple things I noticed so far:

1) group member health not showing

2) minor ... Raid boxes are open on startup and need to click button for each window 2x to close separatly.

And been meaning to ask, dunno if been discussed earlier (too lazy to search) how are presets used?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalsyr
I tried the v2.13 Installer, and while it works I keep getting an error when selecting any of my uisettings ini files to modify.

I was wondering if anyone can post a 1280x1024 uisetting ini file?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystiklakes
HELP ... I have been crashing ..... anyone else using 2.13 has been experiencing memory error crash. Seems to mainly happen during zoning, happened couple times last nite during heated battles
Granted I am only running 512mb memory. Previous versions been ok
Most of these have been addressed at the new
eXtremeUI v2 v2 thread. You can find hotfixs to most issues by following the link in my sign.
Unread 09-18-2005, 08:47 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unrest
Default Hotfix files helped some, hurt some

Here's a screenshot of the EQ button part that is now white and not skinned thus not fitting where it should. It looks like it should include some transparent parts but they aren't showing up right.

Any ideas?

I've reinstalled the UI and extracted the hotfix files into the correct directories then did some minor realignments.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000000.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	3736  
Unread 09-18-2005, 03:47 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listor
Here's a screenshot of the EQ button part that is now white and not skinned thus not fitting where it should. It looks like it should include some transparent parts but they aren't showing up right.

Any ideas?

I've reinstalled the UI and extracted the hotfix files into the correct directories then did some minor realignments.

I see the old player window in that screen shot? Are you mixing the old with the new?
Unread 09-18-2005, 03:57 PM
A Grizzled Badger
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Arena menus aren't working for me at all, they are all blank except for the buttons on the bottom, please see attatched screeny, this is while entering the arena but the windows from within the arena itself are same...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000020.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	182.3 KB
ID:	3738  
Unread 09-18-2005, 04:36 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin
I see the old player window in that screen shot? Are you mixing the old with the new?

I went to the hotfix page. Downloaded the zip file, extracted them into the UI/Extreme folder and told it to overwrite the old files. Were there any other steps I needed to do?
Unread 09-18-2005, 04:50 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin

Looks like I inadvertantly posted this on the v1 thread, but I'm using the v2 UI. Not sure what effect using the old UI and upgrading to the new version does to it.
Unread 09-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listor
Looks like I inadvertantly posted this on the v1 thread, but I'm using the v2 UI. Not sure what effect using the old UI and upgrading to the new version does to it.
Alot has changed from v1 to v2, most noted is fetish themes are no longer there. It also looks as if you havn't upgraded to 2.13.Live and still using 2.13.beta. You prob need to download the current release and then aply the hotfix from the v2 thred
Unread 09-26-2005, 07:11 PM
A Coastal Crab

I just downloaded this and looks great, however, I play in 1920 x 1200...

Anything out there that I can use to make the windows for that size or do I have to stick with the 1600 x 1024 files?

I know I read that you don't have a monitor to support this... but was hoping maybe some work has been going on toward this res since more and more people seem to be getting the dell 24" monitor.
Unread 09-26-2005, 09:47 PM
A Brown Bear

Here is my ini file for 1920x1200. It works though it is not quite a clean since some windows had to be added and or adjusted. This shows all ten possible hotbars since I use a lot for different situations.

If it works for you great.. if not.. keep looking. I adjusted this from the 1600x1200 ini in no time. Just move stuff around and make it work for you.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SERVER_PLAYER_eq2_uisettings.ini.1920x1200.txt (9.3 KB, 346 views)
Unread 10-11-2005, 05:21 PM
A Coastal Crab

Is there a "reset"-button? As im always having problems with the chat-windows (i just cant handle them as im not of english mother language), so is there a button to reset all to standard like it is when freshly installed?
Or can sb explain how i delete opened chat windows and how i can name tabs and direct channels to them?
And is it possible to have OOC and/group and guild in 1 chat window and the other to select what i want to hear like personal, damage etc....?
thanks in advance

Last edited by hbirger : 10-11-2005 at 05:33 PM.
Unread 10-11-2005, 05:45 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbirger
Is there a "reset"-button? As im always having problems with the chat-windows (i just cant handle them as im not of english mother language), so is there a button to reset all to standard like it is when freshly installed?
Or can sb explain how i delete opened chat windows and how i can name tabs and direct channels to them?
And is it possible to have OOC and/group and guild in 1 chat window and the other to select what i want to hear like personal, damage etc....?
thanks in advance
To close a chat window, you have to turn on the frames and title bar of that chant window vie window setting.. ( right click on the chat bar, then click on window settings) Doing this will mave the X (close button) visible in the lower right hand corner.

To rename and set tab filters, select the tab you want to edit, right click and the click on chat options.
Unread 10-16-2005, 12:56 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Guk

Hey Landiin im back!

I love this new version

well I found one major problem, not sure if it is because of the UI or what... at the merchants, I cant sell items to them, only buy, even if I do right click > sell to merchant, it would go to buy.... anyone else having this problems?

Unread 10-16-2005, 01:35 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Oggok

very well done
Unread 04-21-2006, 07:04 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

i think i figured it out. i just have to reorganize the boxes so that it looks right. thanks
Unread 04-21-2006, 07:05 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Accually for some reason my Health is REALLY big across the top....lol any ideas?
Unread 04-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

goto settings->ui-> char config; select your char's ini file and a res setting file. If a res setting file doesn't match the one you use pick the closes matching one and you will have to arrange the windows slightly
Unread 05-21-2006, 07:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default hotbar and target problem

not sure what is wrong but can't change my hotbars at all, and the target window is just gone, can't get it up at all he's a link to picture of it.

http://users.adelphia.net/~broge/screen.jpg
Unread 10-23-2006, 04:19 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Problem

My Aucp says that eXtreme is not my default UI and that i should go to settings and fix it, what is it that im supposed to do? Can someone pls help?
Unread 10-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorgos
not sure what is wrong but can't change my hotbars at all, and the target window is just gone, can't get it up at all he's a link to picture of it.

http://users.adelphia.net/~broge/screen.jpg
It looks like you have letterbox size set to 0 ie full screen. Doing that will cause the target window to be pulled under the start/player window. (just under the target tray it is suppose to be in.) These windows place them selves off the edge of the letterbox for some reason. You will have to unlock the start/player window and drag it up maybe the group one also, to find you target window.

You can also adjust the letter box in options until you see the target window, then move it higher up and then readjust the letter box then place the target window.