EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 03-05-2008, 06:36 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Najena
Send a message via MSN to Obes
Default 2 feature requests with the new Patch...

When I am out solo harvesting (which is when I do all my harvesting and collecting) I'd love the ability to get rid of the annoying loot all and are you sures on no drop. I'm solo .... I'm sure!

I hacked in an "auto accept all" by following your code for auto decline in _ProfitUI_ControlCenter.xml and eq2ui_inventory_loot.xml Couldn't work out the no drop confirmation (But I can live with that cos no drop ones are uncommon at my level)

Doesn't need (infact it would be best if it doesn't save) between sessions just means I can run around and harvest with my mp3's turned up.

And I know people say I shouldn't loot no-drop collectibles I already have, but as far as I know by leaving it there I am blocking my chances of getting a collectible I don't have... So they are all going.
Unread 03-06-2008, 02:56 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I didn't think you'd get that when solo collecting now. I'll try to remember to look into it. If you add this to my feature requests list on my portal I'll have a better chance of remembering.
Unread 03-06-2008, 08:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Najena
Send a message via MSN to Obes

Yeah you get it when your solo collecting...

SOE really need to add a option no-trade confirmation in group only.

Solo collecting I used to be able to do feet up on the desk watching tv a drink in one hand. Classy visual image I know ... but now with popups and windows its a 2 handed effort, or a significantly slower 1 handed effort.

I had a look at it ... I edited in a auto loot (gets rid of one of the popus). But the no drop confirmation is beyond me. I can't even get it so the default action is yes. Probably looking in completely the wrong place.

It has made collecting much more of a chore. In groups its great cos as healer it means I can actually get some of the collectibles, and it means I don't loot a no-drop item a group mate could use.

But solo its annoying.