EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 06-29-2018, 11:34 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default We need an Ascension Bar

We need something sort of like an extra hotbar that is just for Ascensions. It could have all four Ascensions, and you'd use a spinner or options to select which one you're currently using.

Ideally it would be smart enough to know what's the highest level version of your potency buff, and just display that one.

Bonus would be if it noticed which Ascension you currently have active and automagically displayed that set of Ascensions.

Ascensions are eating my hotbars!
Unread 06-29-2018, 02:53 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Everfrost
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigrdrifa View Post
We need something sort of like an extra hotbar that is just for Ascensions. It could have all four Ascensions, and you'd use a spinner or options to select which one you're currently using.

Ideally it would be smart enough to know what's the highest level version of your potency buff, and just display that one.

Bonus would be if it noticed which Ascension you currently have active and automagically displayed that set of Ascensions.

Ascensions are eating my hotbars!
I totally and completely agree! Even if you had to manually select the spell like one does on the beastlord toolbar, it would still be awesome.
Unread 07-01-2018, 07:22 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

This is a good idea and a lot of players would find it useful. But the downside is that unless a spell (Ascension or otherwise) is on a "real" hotbar there won't be any recast feedback, i.e. numbers or windowshade tint. A simple countdown timer can be put on each icon to simulate real feedback, although when Spell A resets the timer on Spell B, it wouldn't be acknowledged.

In both of your PM's there is a prototype window with icons that auto-switch for your Ascension class. Give it a try if you have a chance and offer your comments, either here or there.